Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship 2020 in Canada:
Applications are invited to apply for Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship 2020 in Canada. A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the Meridian Credit Union is offering the Sean Jackson funding for talented students. The award is accessible for Ontario students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree coursework across Canada. Also apply for Skoltech Scholarships 2020 in Russia (Fully Funded).
Opened in 2005, Meridian offers similar products and services to that of a big bank, with a more personal touch. They are always finding new ways to help like innovative features, community programs, fantastic service, and great rates. Meridian is committed to providing Canadians with exceptional banking, features, services, security, and advice so they can get everything they want from their money and their lives. You may also be interested in Singapore Government Scholarships 2020 for BS, MS, PhD (Fully Funded).
Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University or Organization: Meridian Credit Union
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship award: $10,000
- Eligible nationality: Domestic
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 30 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity in South Korea Seoul University Scholarship 2020 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Also apply for EPFL Switzerland Scholarships 2020 for International Students.
The educational bursary Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship will provide the award amount of $10,000 for deserving candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Students:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Ontario.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be an Ontario resident.
- The student must be planning to enter their first year of study in the fall academic term at a recognized, publicly funded Canadian college or university.
- The student must have achieved an academic average of 80 per cent or higher.
- The student must have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to their community.
Documents required to apply for the Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship is given below with all details:
- Official Transcripts (most recent)
- 3 short essays
- One 200 word (1,200 character) essay on your post-secondary education goals
- One 200 word (1,200 characater) essay on your long term career goals
- One 500 word (3,000 character) essay describing your outstanding commitment to community
- Why you became involved in this community project
- How long you have been involved
- How your involvement in the project shows initiative
- How your involvement in the project shows innovation
- How your involvement in the project shows leadership
- What impact your project has on your community – how was the success of your project determined
- What you have learned from your involvement in this project
- What actions have you taken to ensure this project will continue
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- One letter of recommendation from school (written and signed by a principal, teacher or guidance counsellor) that speaks to your academic and school accomplishments
- One letter of recommendation from community group (signed) that speaks to your community impact
- Optional documents: Proof of post-secondary education acceptance
- When saving your documents, please name them using the following conventions: Last Name, First Name, Document name (e.g. Smith, John, Transcript; Smith, John, Letter of Recommendation; etc.).
How to Apply:
For grasping the Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship, candidates have to enrols in the bachelor’s degree program at the Canadian university or college. Applicants have to complete the award application form. The Online Application Link and Official Advertisement Link is given below: