Skoltech Scholarships 2020 in Russia for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Skoltech Scholarships 2020 in Russia. International Students are eligible to apply for Russian Skoltech Fully Funded Scholarships. Skoltech is a Private University in Russia and is in Partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offering Free Study in Russia. The Skoltech Scholarship Russia offering Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships for International Students in Russia. For this Full Free Scholarships, Participants from around the world can apply for the Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Necessary. No Application Fee Required. Also apply for ISA International Scholarship 2021 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Russia Scholarships are one of the Greatest International Student Scholarships to Study Free in Russia on a Scholarship. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available for MSc Programs & PhD Programs. One of the Easiest International Scholarships 2020 to Study Abroad. You can find the Detailed information on Russia International Scholarships below. Must apply for Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2020 in USA (Fully Funded).
Skoltech Scholarships 2020 in Russia Brief Description:
- University: Skoltech University
- Degree level: MS & PhD
- Scholarships coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Russia
- Last Date: 16 July 2020 for MS, 2 August 2020 for PhD.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free by Applying Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
This is a Full Free scholarship in Russia for international students. This free scholarships to study abroad in Russia will cover almost most of the Expenses, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered. Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. You don’t have to pay the fee to Study in Russia
- Monthly Stipend 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
Why to choose Skoltech Scholarship?
- Enjoy courses and supervision under world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- Find significant freedom in choosing courses; design an individual study plan that allows you to obtain a modern education with a broad interdisciplinary component. Check out the possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Experience an open dynamic international environment that brings together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech. English is our language of instruction and official business.
- Discover opportunities to visit world-leading universities and international conferences. More than 1/3 of our students have spent or will spend a semester at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and other top universities.
- Explore the integration of research, education and innovation. Discover a culture of supporting students startups.
Duration of the Scholarship:
- Master Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 4 Years
Available Academic for MS Scholarships:
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies.
Available Study Fields for PhD Scholarship:
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Russian Scholarships:
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered for the free scholarships for international students in Russia Scxoltech University.
- A TOEFL or IELTS Score is Not Required if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English.
- For Master’s programs: Bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
- For Doctoral programs: Master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
The Last Date to apply for the Skoltech full scholarships for international Students 2020 is 16 July 2020 For MS, 2 August 2020, For PhD
How to Apply for Skoltech Scholarships?:
You have Complete an Online Application Form to apply for Skoltech Scholarship. The Link to Official Scholarship website is given below: