Seoul University Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Seoul University Scholarship 2020 in South Korea. All International Students can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships. The Seoul National University is one of the Top Ranked University Providing Scholarships for International Students to Study in South Korea Free. SNU is offering Masters Degree Programs, PhD Degree Programs, MPhil, Masters Leading to PhD in all Academic Fields & Majors on a Fully Funded Scholarship. All students from around the world are eligible to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship. Also apply for Turkish Summer School 2020 by Yunus Emre Institute (Fully Funded).
There is an Online Application for the Seoul National University Scholarship for International Students. A lot of Scholarships are available in Seoul University. You can apply to anyone of them. The Details are given below. Must check University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2020.
Seoul University Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University: Seoul National University
- Degree level: Masters/MPhil and PhD MS leading to Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- Last Date: 26 March 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You may also be interested in International Local Authorities Internship Program 2020 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students & will cover all the Expenses. The Details of Scholarships are given below:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS):
- Tuition fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: 500,000 KRW per month(different according to recipients’ majors)
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship:
- Full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters(Only when conditions are met)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters(maximum)
- Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Medical insurance subscription(private company).
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS):
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year
- * Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program
- Others: medical insurance, research fund, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return expenses.
Available Academic Fields:
Each and Every Field is available for the Seoul Master Degree Scholarship, PhD Degree Scholarship MPhil Scholarship & Master Leading to PhD.
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
Eligibility Criteria for Korean Scholarships:
- Applicants & Parents Must not be a Citizen of Korea. Must be international Students.
- Applicants Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- Applicant Must hold a Masters Degree for Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
The last date to apply Online for the Seoul University Scholarship in South Korea 2020 for International Students is 26th March 2020
How to Apply for Scholarships in Korea?
The Application Process is Online for Seoul University Scholarship. The Link to Online Application & Official website is given below: