Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 in Singapore. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Singapore International Pre-Graduated Award (SIPGA) and Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA). Students those who want to undertake Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree & PhD Degree from Singapore are encouraged to apply. All the Students from every corner of the world are eligible to apply for one of the prestigious Scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarship are available for the academic session of 2020-21. The courses will be taught in English. Also apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2021 in UAE (Fully Funded).
The Singapore International Student Scholarship for International Students collaborated with Top 3 Universities of Singapore such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). You will study at any of the one University. You can also apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 Brief Description:
- University: National University of Singapore
- Degree level: BS, MS & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Singapore
- Last Date: October 2020 (for BS, MS) & 1 December 2020 (for PhD).
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss amazing opportunity Vienna Bio Center Undergraduate Fellowships 2021 in Austria (Fully Funded).
The Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students is a Full Free Scholarships to study abroad. The SINGA Scholarship is a Fully Funded For PhD & SIPGA is a Partially Funded for BS, MS. Detail is given below:
Scholarship Coverage For PhD:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Scholarship Coverage For BS, MS:
- Monthly stipend of $1,500.
Information For BS, MS Students to Study in Singapore:
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from all Nationalities.
- Supports Short-Term Research from Top Singapore Universities for the Duration of Minimum 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
Information For PhD Students to Study in Singapore:
- Open for application to all international graduates. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship is to Pursue a Doctoral Degree from Top Singapore Universities.
- The Duration of the Singapore Scholarship PhD Degree is almost 4 Years.
Available Study Fields for PhD:
Research areas Under the PhD Degree Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
Available Fields of Study for Short Term Research BS, MS:
Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria For BS, MS Students
- International Students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
- Undergraduate Students in Their Third or Fourth Year, or Master Students.
Eligibility Criteria For PhD Students
- Open to all International Graduates with a Passion for Research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 is October 2020 (For BS, MS) & 1st December 2020 (For PhD).
How to Apply for Singapore Government Scholarships?
There is an Online application system to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021. The Complete Application process for Singapore Government Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral students is given below: