Turkish Summer School 2020 by Yunus Emre Institute:
Applications are opened to apply for the Turkish Summer School 2020. The Turkey Summer Exchange Program is Fully Funded Sponsored by the Yunus Emre Institute Summer School. The Turkey Summer School is open to all Students from around the world. There is No IELTS/TOFEL Required for the Turkish Summer School 2020 as well as No Application Fee. Students from around the world age 18-35 are eligible to apply from any academic Discipline. There are No Educational Background Restrictions as this is a Cultural Exchange Program. Also apply for EPFL Switzerland Scholarships 2020 for International Students.
Yunus Emre Institute is a worldwide non-profit organization created by the Turkish government in 2007. Named after the famous 14th-century poet Yunus Emre, it aims to promote Turkish culture around the world. It has been regarded as a Turkish soft power institution and was created by decree by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Must check KAUST International Internship Program 2020 in Saudi Arabia.
Turkish Summer School 2020 Brief Description:
- Total No. of awards: 250
- Duration: 2 Weeks (13 Jul – 24 Jul 2020)
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Award country: Turkey
- Last Date: 31 March 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Don’t miss amazing opportunity by Singapore Government Scholarships 2020 for BS, MS, PhD (Fully Funded).
Also check International Local Authorities Internship Program 2020 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
The Turkish Summer Exchange Program is a Fully Funded All Expenses Covered Cultural Exchange Program for all the Participants. The Following Expenses will be Covered Such as:
- International and Local Transportation (Airfare Tickets)
- Three Meals a Day
- Course Material
- Museum Fees
- Field Visits, Sightseeing Tours.
Check Denmark Government Scholarships 2020 for International Students.
Summer Schools by Yunus Emre Institute:
The Institute’s summer schools initially focused on Turkish teaching and promoting Turkish culture through immersion, but a thematic twist was added in 2018 as summer schools were structured around central themes. The Archaeology Summer School, the Science Summer School, the Turkish Literature Summer School, the Turkish Cuisine Summer School, and the Turkish Cinema Summer School will host participants in Turkey in 2020.
Turkey Archaeology Summer School:
- Archaeology Summer School as part of its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s cultural heritage.
- Students who are interested in cultural heritage and archaeology, where you will get the chance to gain astounding experience about Turkey’s cultural heritage through academic seminars and visits to archaeological sites and museums during the course of two weeks.
- Along with educational activities, Yunus Emre Institute organizes art and culture events and
supports scientific studies all around the globe through Yunus Emre Turkish Culture Centres and
offices at various universities worldwide.
Check University of Turin Scholarship 2020 in Italy for International Students.
Turkey Science Summer School:
- In this scope, Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the TABIP Science Summer School as part of
its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s academic potential.
- Each year the sub-theme is focusing on a different topic. The theme of 2020 is Advanced Farming
- Students will get the chance to gain an astounding experience about Turkey’s academic and scientific potential through seminars, lectures, and visits to special companies during the course of two weeks.
Turkish Cinema Summer School:
- In this scope, our Institute is organizing the Turkish Cinema Summer School to share Turkey’s cinematic history with the world and present a deeper insight into Turkish cinema.
- Seminars rich in content to be delivered by academicians, directors, actors/actresses, critics, etc. about the history, films, actors/actresses of Turkish cinema.
- Field visits: Famous and significant movie locations, film sets, film production companies, series/film shooting areas, movie theatres, cinema departments, cinema museums, etc.
- City sightseeing tour: Historic and touristic city sightseeing tours in Istanbul
- Presentations by participants: Presentations which the participants will prepare about
Turkish cinema in the course of the program.
Check Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2020 in Germany.
Turkish Gastronomy Summer School:
- In this context, our Institute has unveiled the Turkish Gastronomy Summer School program to promote and showcase Turkish cuisine more closely.
- Seminars rich in content will be given by academics and master chefs on the history of Turkish cuisine, Turkish culinary culture, and traditions, products that are unique to Turkish cuisine, the cooking techniques, the use of species, etc.
- Workshops: Workshops will be held to give hand-on experience on culinary cultures of diverse regions in Turkey.
- Tasting Events: During the program, there will be opportunities to taste many Turkish delicacies.
- Field visits: There will be visits to the cities which are included in the gastronomy category of UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network, with opportunities to learn about traditional marks and see historical sites such as the Spice Bazaar.
- City sightseeing tour: Historic and touristic cities such as Istanbul, Bursa, Afyonkarahisar, Ankara, Şanlıurfa, and Gaziantep.
Turkish Literature Summer School:
- In this scope, Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the Turkish Literature Summer School in Istanbul to present a deeper insight into Turkish literature.
- We hereby invite you to Istanbul this summer to join this wonderful program whereby you will get the chance to meet prominent authors and poets of Turkish literature, acquaint yourself with the works of diverse authors of various literary genres through seminars, discussions and various workshops, and experience the real settings of Turkish literature on-site.
Check Bond University HDR Scholarship 2020 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Eligibility Criteria of Yunus Emre Summer School:
- Age Should be between 18-35 Years.
- Should open to intercultural dialogue.
- Good Command of English.
- Should have a genuine interest in foreign cultures
- Should have no health problems that could impede traveling.
The last date to apply for the Turkish Summer School 2020 in Turkey is March 31st, 2020.
How to Apply for the Summer School Scholarship in 2020?
You can apply through the YEE Summer School online application. The application form is very simple. If you are a new user then first create a new account by clicking on the register button. If you have already an account then sign in by given your information.