L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2020 in Netherlands. International Students from list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank are Eligible to apply for this award. The Scholarship is open for Master’s Degree in Netherlands. This Scholarship program offers Full Time Master Level Study at Erasmus University Rotterdam, and it provides Tuition Fee Between € 10,000 and € 22,000 (including statutory fee). Both Male and Female students can apply. Also apply for Xiamen University Scholarships 2020 in China.
The scholarship is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree programme. After the completion of the master programme the awardee commit to return to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development. Must check Dublin Business School Scholarships 2020 in Ireland.
L-EARN for Impact Scholarship Details:
- University: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Degree level: Master’s
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Netherlands
- Last Date: Varies for every Faculty.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Indonesia by Applying KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
L-EARN for Impact Scholarship at Erasmus University Rotterdam is master program based scholarship and it covers/provides following cost:
- Between € 10,000 and € 22,000.
- Students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver of their faculty.
Eligibility Criteria for Netherlands Scholarships:
- Students from Developing Countries of the World Bank Can apply.
- Your Average grade must be equal to the Dutch grade of 8 out of 10.
- You must have work experience after your Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree.
The last date for applying for L-EARN for Impact Scholarship is different for each faculty in the University.
- Economics: 1 February 2020
- Management: 1 March 2020
- Law: 15 March 2020
- Social Behavioral Sciences: 15 March 2020
- Health Policy and Management: NA
- Philosophy: NA
- Social Studies: 1 February 2020
- Erasmus MC: 1 May 2020
- Housing and Development Studies: 15 March 2020.
How to Apply for L-EARN for Impact Scholarship?
Follow the application instructions on the scholarship detail page, by clicking on one of the scholarships in the overview table. Visit link given below for application details: