Dublin Business School Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Dublin Business School Scholarships 2020 in Ireland. International Students are eligible to apply for Ireland Scholarships. If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the partial awards provided by the Dublin Business School in Ireland. The award is activated for dazzling worldwide candidates who want to pursue the Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program at the school. Also apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020 (Fully Funded).
As Accountancy and Business College, the Dublin Business School was first established in 1975. It offers a comprehensive range of full-time and part-time undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and executive education programmes. The school gained an excellent reputation for teaching quality and standards, offering flexible and innovative learning opportunities that reflect and match the needs of students and employers. Must check Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
- University or Institution: Dublin Business School
- Degree level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Ireland.
- Last Date: Open.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss the amazing opportunity in South Korea and apply for Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Each successful scholar for Dublin Business School Scholarships will receive the partial award ranging from €500 – €1000 accredited towards the study expense.
Partial scholarships are available to students coming onto Level 8 and Level 9 programmes only. When a successful candidate pays an acceptance fee within 30 days of receiving the Confirmed Offer from the College, the following partial scholarships can be awarded to the student depending on the level of the programme he/she applies for:
- €500 off level 6 programme* (with the exception of Certificate in Business & English Language)
- €500 off level 7 programme*
- €500 off level 8 programme*
- €1000 euro off level 9 programme*
Note: Balance net fees must be paid prior to course commencement.
NOTE: DISCOUNTS DO NOT APPLY TO ACCA/PRE-MASTERS/PRE-UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES/CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS & ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Ireland:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to apply for the admission in the eligible degree program at the Dublin Business School.
- Documents: Attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: For applicants whose first language is not English, the minimum English language requirement for entry to the programme is IELTS score 6.0.
How to Apply
To apply for the Dublin Business School Scholarships, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the school.