International Biology Undergraduate Summer School 2020 in Switzerland:
Applications are invited to apply for the International Biology Undergraduate Summer School 2020 in Switzerland. All International Students studying their Bachelor’s degree can apply for Fully Funded Summer School Program. Switzerland Summer School will be conducted from 1st July 2020 to 31st August 2020. There is No Need of IELTS/TOFEl to apply for Summer School. Also apply for Sport Science Research Scholarship 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
The Zurich Biology Undergraduate Summer School (BUSS) gives undergraduate students in the Life Sciences the chance to perform a significant research project in one of the participating laboratories of the University of Zurich or the ETH Zurich. Thanks to the intense curriculum of the BUSS, participating students not only become familiar with laboratory methods and theoretical principles but also gain skills in scientific reasoning and scientific communication. You may be also interested in KAIST Scholarship 2020 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
The biology summer school is taught in English. Besides the scientific and educational curricula, BUSS features an all-inclusive three days retreat on the Swiss countryside, visits to Swiss research and science institutions, as well as a kick-off and closing event. The University of Zurich Summer School is one of the best summer schools in the world. Must check Poland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students.
International Biology Undergraduate Summer School 2020 Brief Description:
- University: University of Zurich
- Duration: 1 Jul to 31 Aug 2020 (9 weeks)
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 1 March 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss amazing opportunity in South Korea, Korean Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
The International Biology Undergraduate Summer School Zurich will cover:
- Travel Expenses
- Housing costs of participants from abroad and from other Swiss universities.
- Participants from Zurich will be supported with a small cash contribution covering some of their local expenses.
Participating Research Groups:
Research groups participating in the BUSS work on projects covering a wide range of topics in the life sciences. In the past, projects have been offered in the fields of
- Systems biology
- Biology of cancer and other diseases
- Plant biology
- Systematics and evolution
- Structural biology and Bioinformatics.
Eligibility Criteria for Summer School in Switzerland:
- Participation is open to all students during their Bachelor (BSc) studies
- Biology Undergraduate Summer School (BUSS) gives undergraduate students in the Life Sciences the chance to perform a significant research project in one of the participating laboratories of the University of Zurich or the ETH Zurich.
- A completed application
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Transcripts of completed university courses
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or research supervisor
How to Apply for Summer School?
There is an Online Application System to apply for International Undergraduate Summer School. Link to the Official Advertisement and Online Application is given below: