Xiamen University Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Xiamen University Scholarships 2020 in China. Are you looking for a wonderful opportunity to accomplish your studies with financial assistance? Then the Xiamen University is offering you its New international awards in China. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Scholarships in China. The educational program is open for International Students who want to commence the Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral degree program at the university for the session 2020/21. Also apply for Dublin Business School Scholarships 2020 in Ireland.
Founded in 1921, the University of Xiamen is one of the notable institutions designated as national, major universities in China. It is a large teaching and research university offering 82 undergraduate programs. The university has a strong team of faculty and staff which provides a fairly complete range of educational programs to the students. It puts emphasis on the study aboard program to increase global awareness of students. Must check KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Xiamen University Scholarships 2020 Details:
- University: Xiamen University
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral
- Scholarship award: Varies
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 15 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
If you want to Study Free in Austria then apply for Austrian Development Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded).
The University will distribute the awards in the following manner:
|Program Category||Scholarship Category||Scholarship Coverage||Quota|
|Bachelor’s program||Second-class||Tuition fee only.||5|
|Master’s program||First-class||Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,000/month)||3|
|Second-class||Tuition fee only.||8|
|Doctoral program||First-class||Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,500/month)||3|
|Second-class||Tuition fee only.||5|
Eligibility Criteria for Xiamen University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: International (Non-Chinese) citizens are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2020):
- Bachelor’s programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 25;
- Master’s programs: hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40;
- Doctoral programs: hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
Selection and Notification:
A comprehensive review will be conducted on applicant’s academic record, language proficiency, overall merits, research achievements and their prospective supervisor’s comments. The shortlisted candidates will be submitted to the university authorities for final approval.
The final results will be published at https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn in mid-July. Scholarships awardees will be notified via email. Admission Notices and Visa Application Forms for Study (JW202) will be sent out afterwards.
How to Apply for China Scholarships?
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission at the Applicants shall complete an online application at http://application.xmu.edu.cn
- Supporting Documents: Upload the scan copy of Application Form for Xiamen programs (https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/16898/list.htm).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.