Canadian Government Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2020 in Canada. The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Scholarship for International Students offering all Academic Disciplines which will cover all the expenses of the selected students to Study Free of Cost in Canada. Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students are opened to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. Also apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2020 in USA.
Global Affairs Canada Launched Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to Two Years of Study at the Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or university in Canada. You can also apply for KAIST Scholarship 2020 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Canadian Government Scholarships 2020 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Canada
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 31 March 2020.
Great opportunity for Bachelor’s students in Switzerland International Biology Undergraduate Summer School 2020 in Switzerland.
Also apply for OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Canada Scholarships Coverage:
The Canada Government Scholarships For International Students 2020 is a Full Free Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarships. International Scholarships will cover the cost of such as:
- The Winner will get up to CAD 60,000 for programs of one academic year in duration (e.g. 2 academic terms of up to 4 months each)
- Up to CAD 120,000 for programs of two academic years in duration (e.g., up to 20 months, including four academic terms of up to 4 months each and one intervening spring/summer term of up to 4 months)
- Also, funds allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host institution may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
- Economy-Class Airfare
- Health insurance
- Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
- Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
- Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Note: the award does not cover language training.
The Duration of the Scholarship in Canada for the Master Degree Scholarship or for Short Courses such as:
- Minimum of One Academic Year (8 months)
- Maximum of Two Academic Years (24 months total), which must begin between August 2020 and February 2021.
Available Academic Programs:
The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all disciplines.
- Must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are also eligible.
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution, and
- Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships For International Students 2020 is 31st March 2020
How to Apply for Scholarships in Canada?
There is Online Applications System to apply for Canadian Government Scholarships. The Detailed procedure is given below under a Link. Please check the Official Website Link.