KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are now invited to apply for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020. All International Students who want to Study Free in Indonesia on Fully Funded Scholarships for the degree of Bachelor’s or Master’s are encouraged to apply. Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia has initiated Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for Students of all over the world. Also apply for Austrian Development Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded).
All the Expenses of the KNB Indonesia Scholarship will be covered by the Government of Indonesia to Study Abroad in Indonesia. This scholarship is available for Undergraduate Programs and Master Degree programs in the fields of Humanities, Engineering, Science, Education, and Social Science.
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship is available in all Academic Fields & Majors for the International Students. The Duration of Bachelor Degree Scholarships for International Students is 8 Semesters & for master degree scholarships for international students is 24 Months (4 Semesters). Must check Denmark Government Scholarships 2020 for International Students.
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Indonesia
- Last Date: 20 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang KNB Scholarship 2020 is a Full Free Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. All the Expenses will be Fully Funded Such as:
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,250,000 will be given to new students upon
their arrival in Indonesia
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the
new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month;
- During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of Monthly
allowance as detailed below:
– Living Allowance IDR 2,550,000
– Research Allowance IDR 400,000
– Books Allowance IDR 350,000
- Health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of
the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance,
the difference should be borne by the student);
- A Round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport
of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
About KNB Scholarship Indonesia:
The scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to earn their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. Between 2009 – 2017 periods, we have been awarding 992 scholarships to students coming from 71 developing countries around the world.
The Program Objectives:
- To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries
- To promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation among developing countries
Scholarship Level & Duration:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months
- MS Degree Programs: Maximum 24 Months (4 Semester)
- Bachelors Degree Program: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semester).
Study Programs Available in Indonesia Scholarship:
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education.
Eligibility Criteria For International Scholarships in Indonesia:
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score
of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must complete the on-line application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement
Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
Schedule of Indonesia Scholarship 2020:
- The Selection result will be announced on the 1st week of June 2020.
- The Confirmation deadline is on July 6th, 2020.
- Students are expected to arrive in Jakarta on August 5th, 2020.
The last date to apply Online for the KNB Scholarship 2020 Indonesian Government Scholarship is 20th April 2020
How to Apply for Indonesia KNB Scholarship?
The application process is completely online. The Application Details are given below. Please check the Official website link below.