Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships 2021 in United Kingdom. All Non EU Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Scholarships. Applicants those who want to pursue their Undergraduate Degree from Queen Mary University of London must apply for UK Scholarship. Also apply for Birmingham University Free Online Courses 2020 in UK.
The aim of the Queen Mary undergraduate scholarships is to attract the most talented students from around the world to study in the UK. This year they are offering unlimited awards, which is very good news for international students.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785. In the 2019/20 international university rankings, Queen Mary ranked 126th QS World University Rankings, 110th in the world and 12th in the UK (Times Higher Education World University Rankings), 13th best global university in the UK (U.S. News and World Report) and 151–200 (Academic Ranking of World Universities). Must check United Nations Human Rights Internship 2021 in Geneva.
Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: £2,000
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: Open.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity in Australia University of South Australia Research Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded).
Also check Huawei Free Online Courses 2020.
Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships 2021 is worth £2,000 for your first year of study only. The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the university for the first year of your studies.
Faculty of Science & Engineering:
The Faculty of Science and Engineering is made up of the following Schools and Institutes:
- School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Engineering and Materials Science
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- Institute of Bioengineering
- Materials Research Institute
- Institute of Applied Data Science
List of Joint Programs:
Some course is partly taught in the Faculty of Science and Engineering and partly taught in other Schools.
The following jointly-taught courses are eligible for the Global Excellence Award:
- BEng FT Aerospace Engineering with Management
- BEng FT Biomedical Engineering with Management
- BEng FT Materials Science and Engineering with Management
- BEng FT Mechanical Engineering with Management
- BSc FT Computer Science with Management (ITMB)
- BSc FT Mathematics, Statistics and Financial Economics
- BSc FT Mathematics with Actuarial Science
- BSc FT Mathematics with Finance and Accounting
- BSc FT Mathematics with Management
- BSc FT Physics with Management
- BSc FT Neuroscience
- BSc FT Pharmacology and Innovative Therapeutics
- BSc FT Biomedical Sciences
The above courses run with the option of a year abroad or with industrial experience/professional placement are also eligible.
To be eligible to receive the scholarship students must have achieved overseas equivalents of grades A*AA at A-Level (in the subjects specified in the offer). For equivalent grades please refer to the spreadsheet below:
If the High School qualification you are taking does not appear here, you may still be eligible. Please contact us at email@example.com and include your UCAS ID, course and full name with the query. We will confirm if your qualification is eligible. The scholarships will only be confirmed with students once we have received their final High School results.
- You must have achieved grades of
- The overseas equivalent of A*AA at A-Level
- You must be paying full tuition fees (i.e. not in receipt of another scholarship).
- You must be enrolling in year 1 (i.e. transfers into year 2 or advanced entry are not eligible).
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol on a course led by the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2020/21 academic year. Joint course eligibility is clarified at the bottom of this page.
- This is a one-off payment in your first year. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
- If you are currently following the Queen Mary International Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (ISEFP) you will be considered for the scholarship if you achieve over 80% in your foundation year.
- Students undertaking the Science and Engineering Foundation programme are not eligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship either in their foundation year or upon progression to Year 1. Students taking non-Queen Mary Foundation Programmes should contact the admissions office to discuss eligibility.
- You must select Queen Mary as your firm choice. Those who enter via clearing or after naming Queen Mary as insurance choice are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply for Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships?
There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for the Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship.
Students will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in their UCAS or online application to Queen Mary.
Successful candidates will be informed of their award via email notification from the Science and Engineering Faculty Office.
To receive this scholarship, you must confirm Queen Mary as your firm choice via UCAS. Those entering via clearing or, those who selected us as an insurance choice will not be eligible.