Beijing Forestry University CSC Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Beijing Forestry University CSC Scholarship 2020 in China. All International Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Beijing Forestry University. CGS offering Masters Degree Scholarships and PhD Degree Scholarships. Beijing Forestry University Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarship. Also apply for Fujian Normal University Scholarship 2020 in China.
There is No Application Fee to apply for China Scholarship. All Fields and Majors are available that offered by University. BFU offers English taught and Chinese taught programs. Students who apply for the Chinese taught program with no Chinese language foundation need to take Chinese supplementary study, and enter the professional study after passing HSK4. The duration of scholarship for those who need Chinese supplementary study will be increased accordingly.
Beijing Forestry University (BFU or BJFU) is a university in Haidian District, Beijing focusing on forestry. It was ranked 281 in Asia by the QS World University Rankings. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Double First Class Discipline University, with Double First Class status in certain disciplines. You can also apply for Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Beijing Forestry University CSC Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Beijing Forestry University
- Degree level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 May 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in China by Applying for SUSTech China Graduate Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded).
Beijing Forestry University CSC Scholarship 2020 is a Full Free Scholarship to pursue masters or PhD degree in China.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Accommodation: Double Room for Master, Single Room for PhD (water and electricity should be paid by themselves)
- Monthly Stipend:
- RMB 2,500/month for Undergraduate Student,
- RMB 3,000/month for Master and General Scholars,
- RMB 3,500/month for PhD and Senior Scholars.
- Comprehensive medical insurance: 800yuan/year.
These document are necessary to apply for Beijing Forestry University CSC Scholarship 2020 for Students from all over the world.
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
- Notarized highest education certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English). This should be a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for graduate students.
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English). Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
- A CD of your own works (only required for arts students). Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
- Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (written in English, only required for applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org). The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available).
- The copy of HSK Certificate (if available).
Note: Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
To be eligible for Beijing Forestry University CSC Scholarship 2020 you need to fulfill following Criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs.
- Students must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Aspirants must be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs.
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
The last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Beijing Forestry University is 31st May 2020.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Beijing Forestry University CSC Scholarship 2020. You have to apply on both CSC information system and BFU application system. Applying Online Process is given below:
Step 1: CSC information system: Visit Chinese Government Scholarship website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and create your account if you don’t have. After that start application by putting Agency Number: 10022 and Type B. Then apply on BFU application portal.
Step 2: BFU system: Now visit this link http://apply.studybeijing.com.cn/ and fill application form and upload necessary document. Choose “self-sponsored” when applied. After the applicant obtains the Chinese government scholarship, we will modify the scholarship type in the system.