Honjo International Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Honjo International Scholarship 2020 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Japanese Graduate Scholarships. Fully Funded Scholarships are provided by Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Japan to Pursue A Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Japanese Top Universities. Also apply for Stanford University Scholarship Program 2021 Knight Hennessy (Fully Funded).
Almost all Academic Field and Majors are available to Study in Masters or Doctoral Degree. There is No Application Fee to Apply for Scholarship for foreign students studying in Japanese graduate school.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation provides scholarship to students studying in any academic field from any country and region all around the world, having the potential to become outstanding leaders contributing to the peaceful development of the global society. You may also apply for DAAD Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 Germany (Fully Funded).
Honjo International Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Provided by: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
- Degree level: Masters, Doctoral (PhD)
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 31 May 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Best opportunity in Australia to Study Free Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 (Fully Funded).
Honjo International Scholarship in Japan is a Full Free International Graduate Scholarship for Students from all over the globe. The Scholarship will provide monthly stipend which will enough to Complete your degree with all the expenses. Details given below:
- ¥200,000 per month for 1 to 2 years degree
- ¥180,000 per month for 3 years degree
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 to 5 years degree.
You have to submit following document in an online application system to apply for Honjo International Scholarship 2020 in Japan.
- Academic transcript (In Japanese or English; please attach a translation in case of
- Academic transcript of undergraduate course (Required). If you transferred into the university from the College of technology (kōsen school system), the transcript of it is also required.
- Academic transcript of graduate school (If you don’t have it yet, it is unnecessary
- Research Proposal: Use the given template (Click Here) and write in Japanese language.
What we want applicants to describe:
- What you are going to research?
- What and how you are going to contribute to your home country in the based what you will have learned or studied in Japan?
- What you have achieved regarding research, academic and social activity?
- A recommendation letter from the supervisor: Please get the recommendation letter describing the applicant’s academic performances, personal characteristics evaluation, future potential etc. The student can also get the recommendation letter from the previous supervisor in his / her country, if the recommender is more familiar with his / her academic background. The number of sheets and formats are not designated, but please attach a translation if it is written in the languages other than English or Japanese.
- Documents that prove admission, such as an admission letter, a letter of acceptance etc. Please upload the certificate of enrollment only if the student is already enrolling in the graduate school.
- If the admission letter or the letter of acceptance is not available by May 31, 2020, please fill the probable date that is available in “web application system”. And send it to the HISF office via email as soon as it is available. Note that, after May 31, 2020 web application system cannot be logged in.
- Open all the envelopes of documents to upload as PDF files through the “scholarship web application system”, even if they are directed as “Confidential” or “Invalid if opened”.
- A recommendation letter which is sent by email or post mail by a recommender is acceptable. In that case, upload a PDF file that is written “A letter is sent directly.” The email address that a letter is sent is [email protected].
- Photocopied documents can also be used to be uploaded.
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Scholarship:
To be eligible to apply for the Honjo International Scholarship 2020 You must meet the following criteria:
- The student who does not possess Japanese citizenship
- To be eligible, the student applying for PhD program must have been born after August
31, 1984. Student applying for master’s program must have been born after August 31,
- The student must be enrolled by Autumn 2020 or applying for the academic course starting from Autumn 2020 at a graduate school in Japan. Those who are going to enter graduate schools at April 2021 are not eligible to apply for this program. Please apply for the program which starts to accept application from October 1 to November 30 (scheduled).
- In principle, the student enrolling in a professional graduate school is not eligible for apply. However, student who can submit a research plan is eligible to apply.
- The student should have a strong will to serve in his / her home country after graduation. This doesn’t mean to have employment guaranteed already or to return his / her home country immediately after graduating the university.
- The student must have a deep understanding of international friendship and goodwill, and must attend the events organized by the foundation and take part in the network as an alumni member.
- The student must be able to carry an everyday conversation in Japanese. Interviews will
be conducted in Japanese.
The last date to apply for Fully Funded Honjo International Scholarship 2020 is 31 May 2020.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application System to apply for Honjo International Scholarship 2020. You have to fill online application form and Upload necessary documents there. No need to send documents by Post. The link to Application Form and Official Advertisement is given below: