Japan Government scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Japan Government scholarship 2020 in Thailand. With the support of the Japan government, Asian Institute of Technology is currently providing the Japan Government funding for students from Developing Countries. International Students who want to study for Masters Degree in Thailand are encouraged to apply for the Award. Fully Funded Scholarship is provided by Asian Institute of Technology. Also apply for IST International Scholarships 2021 in Austria (Fully Funded).
This funding opportunity will assist talented students with costs associated with pursuing a master’s degree program in marine plastic abatement, school of environment, resources and development.
Asian Institute of Technology holds a mission to providing quality learning relevant to the region and the world. It was formed in 1959 and is located in a beautiful location of Khlong Nueng, Thailand. Known for its tech education, AIT trains highly qualified and trained professionals who play a leading role in the region’s sustainable growth. You may also be interested in DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Japan Government scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 30 June 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t forget to avail this opportunity Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2021 in UK (Fully Funded).
Japan Government scholarship 2020 is a Full Free Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries to purse masters degree at Asian Institute of Technology. The ward will cover all the necessary expenses complete course. Details are given below:
- Complete Tuition Free
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation allowances
- Medical insurance
- Visa renewal fee
- Research grant
- Return airfare Tickets from the home country
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Government scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: 1-year master’s degree program in marine plastic abatement, school of environment, resources and development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be national of any developing countries
- Four years of an undergraduate degree program or equivalent
- Applicant must apply for one year Master’s Program in Marine Plastic Abatement in the Environmental Engineering and Management (EEM)Program of School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win this application, you will have to be admitted to an applicable program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must have four years of an undergraduate degree program or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If you are non-native English speaker, then you must provide evidence of your proficiency by achieving: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOELF CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23).