Poland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
International Students are invited to apply for the Poland Government Scholarship 2020. Students who want to Study Free Master’s degree from Poland are encouraged to apply for Łukasiewicz Scholarship. Applicants from All over the globe with any Academic Filed are eligible to apply for the Government of Poland Łukasiewicz Scholarship. Poland Government Scholarship is available in many academic fields & Majors e.g. Engineering, IT, Science, Social Science, Arts, etc. The Scholarship is open to any Citizen from around the world. Also apply for EDD Young Leaders Programme 2020 in Belgium (Fully Funded).
This Scholarships in Poland for International Students 2020 is a joint study in Poland scholarship and is initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) Program and will be implemented under the framework of the Polish development assistance. Must apply for MS, PhD Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students.
Poland Government Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- Provided By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Course level: Master Degree Program
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship country: Poland
- Last Date: 16 March 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity in China Lanzhou University Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded) Chinese Government Scholarship.
The Poland Scholarship will cover almost all the expenses for all the selected Students to Study in Poland.
- NO Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation.
Available Study Fields:
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by HEI.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life sciences.
List of Eligible Countries for Poland Scholarship
The scholarship offer is addressed to International Students, given to nationals of the following countries indicated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please Check Your Country Name in the given list. Click Here
- Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of applications:
- Be citizens of a country listed above
- Not be Polish citizens
- Not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Programme;
- Speak English at least at the B2 level.
The Link to Make an Online Application is given below. Create an account and follow instructions to submit your application through the online portal. Submit the application then you will receive a message through an email containing the application reference number.