KAIST Scholarship 2020 in South Korea for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the KAIST Scholarship 2020 in South Korea. The KAIST University is offering Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue a degree of Master’s or Doctoral Degree in South Korea. International Students are eligible to apply for Korean Scholarships. KAIST is a National Research University & one of the Top Ranked University in South Korea. KAIST Scholarship in Korea which is giving tough Competiton to U.S Universities. KAIST was established by the Korean Government. KAIST is offering all academic fields & Majors for Masters, Ph.D. Also apply for Poland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students.
IELTS/TOFEL is Not Required. You can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. KAIST University Consists of more than 11,688 students including 915 international students from 92 countries. The KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea is very popular. Must apply for EDD Young Leaders Programme 2020 in Belgium (Fully Funded).
KAIST Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- Degree level: Master’s or Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 2 March 2020.
Amazing opportunity in Ireland apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students.
KAIST Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. You can apply to the KAIST through Global Korea Scholarship Program.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs (Dissertation)
- Completion Grant.
- Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 3 years of the regular degree program
- Master’s Degree Program: 3 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 2 years of a degree program
Available Academic Fields:
Study on South Korea Scholarship at KAIST University is a Great Opportunity because they are offering All academic fields for International Scholarships. Check the list of Fields below.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
Eligibility Criteria for KAIST Scholarship:
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2020 (born after September 1, 1980)
- Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master Program OR hold a Master Degree to be enrolled in Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
- English Language Requirements/Certificate.
Important Information before Applying:
- There is No Online Application System. All applicants must submit GKS applications in hard copies to the institutions that conduct the 1st round of selection.
- For GKS-Graduate degrees, you can submit the applications either to the Korean Embassies or Korean universities.
- Before submitting your application, you must carefully read through the 2020 GKS-G Application Guidelines, available on Study in Korea website (www.studyinkorea.go.kr < Scholarships <GKS Notice).
- Please be noted that you cannot apply via both the embassy and university tracks. You
can only apply via either one of the two tracks.
How to Apply for Scholarships in Korea?
The Link to the official website & Application form is given below in the Red Color. Please refer to the below links for more detailed information.