University of Zurich PhD Scholarship 2020 in Switzerland:
Applications are invited to apply for University of Zurich Scholarship 2020 in Switzerland. All International Students who want to pursue their Doctoral degree in Switzerland are encouraged to apply. Its Fully Funded scholarship at the University of Zurich. Its offering up to 3 PhD Positions to outstanding university graduates. Also apply for Federation University Excellence Scholarship 2020 in Australia.
UZH’s continuing education programs offer excellent learning opportunities. The academic excellence of the University brings benefits to both the public and the private sectors not only in the Canton of Zurich but throughout Switzerland. Must apply for Fully Funded UNIL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland.
University of Zurich Scholarship 2020 in Switzerland Details:
- University: University of Zurich
- Degree level: PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International students
- Scholarship country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 15 January 2020.
The UBS Center The studentships are fully-funded positions, covering living expenses and all fees.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any PhD subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- The studentships are open to graduates from around the world, they are awarded to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit, and continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
- Admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre-condition for being considered for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- How to Apply: For making studies interesting, Applicants need to apply for admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics where they indicate that they are applying for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- Documents: As part of the application, you need to provide information on your educational background; diplomas and certificates, Information on your place of residence at the time your upper secondary school-leaving certificate or university entry qualification was issued, Your AHV number if available (compulsory for applicants with a Swiss educational background).
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.