UNIL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland:
Applications are invited to apply Fully Funded UNIL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland. University of Lausanne is providing the UNIL Summer Internship. The Duration of the UNIL Internship in Switzerland will be for 8 weeks from 06 July to 28 August 2020. All international candidates are eligible to apply for Switzerland Internship program. No IELTS or TOFEL is required for UNIL Internship. Also apply for ETH Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
During the UNIL Internships for International Students, participants will have a chance to explore the beauty of Switzerland. Diverse Culture & Networking with other students from around the world. Students of any nationality, studying in any country, are welcome to apply.
UNIL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland Brief Description:
- University or Institution: University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Internship duration: July-August 2020 (8 Weeks)
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International Aspirants
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 20 January 2020.
The UNIL Summer Internship Program is a paid international internship in Switzerland. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- Accommodation: The Program Coordinator will arrange and pay for the Housing. Shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.
- Stipend: Approximately CHF 1500 to cover other living expenses.
- Round Airfare Tickets: In general, up to CHF 500 for European travel and CHF 1200 for overseas travel is covered.
- Visa: Assistance will be provided to all students who require visas to come to Switzerland.
Any field in the Life Sciences, as well as those pursuing Medical Studies. (Biology, Medical Studies).
Eligibility Criteria for UNIL Internship Program:
- Undergraduate students who have completed the Second or Third Year of their University Degree in any biological or medical field or Life Sciences.
- Undergraduate means the first 4 years of University usually towards a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students can be of any nationality and be studying in any country but should have very good abilities in written and spoken English.
- Students must be present for the entire program to participate.
- Transcripts: Please Upload in the Online Application Form saved in a Word, JPG or PDF format, in English, French or German.
- This form should be completed and named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_Transcripts.pdf”
Recommendation letters: You Must arrange for two Recommendation Letters from people familiar with your academic work (e.g., professors). Please ask your referees to use the below letter template.
- This form should be completed and named in the following format: “CandidateSurname_RefereeSurname_RecommendationLetter”
- The Recommendation Letter should be e-mailed directly by your referees to [email protected] before the application deadline.
The Result will be Announce via Email after the 3 Weeks of the Deadline.
How to Apply:
Apply online for UNIL Internship, the link of application form is given below. You will find the PDF procedure on their website under How to Apply for Summer School 2020?