NPU President Scholarship 2020 in China:
Applications are opened to apply for Fully Funded NPU President Scholarship 2020 in China. Northwestern Polytechnical University is providing Scholarships for the students of Undergraduate, Master’s, or PhD Degree. International candidates are eligible to apply for NPU President Scholarship 2020. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available. Also apply for Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
There is no need to give IELTS, TOEFL to study in China scholarship. You can submit an English proficiency Certificate as well as any other language certificate from your University. The Duration of the Scholarship in China will be 4 Years, 3 Years & 2 Years. Also check Undergraduate Lakeland University Scholarship 2020 in USA.
NPU President Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Full Funded, Partial Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International students
- Scholarship country: China
- Last Date: 15 May 2020.
Available Study Fields:
NPU President Scholarships in China at Northwestern Polytechnical University Offers All academic Fields For Bachelor Bachelor Scholarship in China, Master & PhD Degree.
List of Master & PhD Degree Programs:
- School of Electronics and Information
- School of Automation
- School of Aeronautics
- School of Astronautics
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Mechanics, Civil Engineering and Architecture
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Management
- School of Marine Science and Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Power and Energy
- School of Computer Science
- School of Software
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- School of Humanities, Economics, and Law
- School of Foreign Languages
- Check English Medium Programs HERE
- Check Major for Master Degree Programs HERE
- Check Major for PhD Degree Programs HERE
The NPU President Scholarships to Study in China offers a Fully Funded Scholarship in China and Partial Funded Scholarship.
The “NPU President Scholarship” Provides the “Excellence Scholarship” “Full Scholarship” and “Partial Scholarship” for Undergraduates & Postgraduate students.
Full Scholarship & Partial Scholarship For Undergraduates:
The “Full Scholarship” winners are exempt from Tuition Fee.
- The “Partial Scholarship” winners are exempt from 50% Tuition.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Living Allowances: Undergraduate 15,00RMB/Month; Master 2000RMB/Month; Ph.D. 3500RMB/Month.
Please Read Carefully the Eligibility Criteria of NPU Scholarship to study in china For Free.
- A scanned clear copy of valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
For Undergraduate Applicants:
- Guardian’s Authorization Letter (scanned copies of both original and Notarized documents)
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s ID card.
For Postgraduate Applicants:
- Two Letters of Recommendation in Chinese/English
- The Acceptance Letter from the Supervisor
- Notarized Copies of Research Achievements.
- Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants should be in good health.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old For Undergraduate
- Must have a Valid Passport.
Complete the Online Application Form. The Step by Step Application Procedure is given below :