Blavatnik School of Government Scholarship 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Blavatnik School of Government Scholarship 2020 in United Kingdom. International students who want to study in UK for Doctoral Degree program are encouraged to apply. The program aims to improve the motivation and effectiveness of people working in government, through collaborative research, direct engagement with the public or private sectors, and teaching. Also apply for Undergraduate Scholarship at Cyprus West University 2020 for International Students.
The Blavatnik School of Government is one of the University of Oxford’s newest and most vibrant departments. They combine the academic rigour of the top-ranked university in the world with an applied, real-world focus.
The school is committed to improving the quality of government and public policymaking worldwide through teaching current and future leaders. Must check Foundation Scholarship for Domestic & International Students in Australia, 2020.
Blavatnik School of Government Scholarship 2020 in UK Details:
- University: Blavatnik School of Government
- Degree level: DPhil
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International candidates
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 10 January 2020.
The scholarship cover full tuition fees, a stipend for living expenses, and costs of travel/research for three years for students of any nationality enrolled in the DPhil program.
Must check NPU President Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Also check University of Tasmanian International Scholarship 2020 in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue DPhil in Public Policy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have a research master’s degree or equivalent training.
- Candidates from any relevant field of social science, including but not limited to political science, economics, public policy, management, sociology, law, behavioural science or organizational behaviour.
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission for a Doctoral program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates must have to submit the online application.
- Documents: Applicants must have to submit the official transcript, CV/Resume, statement of purpose (SOP) and research proposal, written work and references/letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Read the full language requirements.