UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Program 2020 in Russia:
Applications are invited to apply for the UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Program 2020 in Russia. The UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Russia Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded Cultural Exchange program for International Students from all over the world.There is No Need for IELTS/TOEFL for the UNESCO Conference. Apply now for Korean Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
The Duration of the UNESCO Exchange program is One Month. The UNESCO conference will Run from 5 October to 30 October 2020. The medium of instruction will be English. All the Students from UNESCO member States & from Developing Countries can apply. You can also be interested in IUKL Sports Excellence Scholarship 2020 in Malaysia.
UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Program 2020 Details:
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Country: Russia
- Last Date: 3 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must apply for Scotland Government Scholarships 2020 for Masters.
UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded Exchange Program in Russia. It will cover all the Expenses.
- Selected Applicants are exempt from paying tuition fees for the entire duration of Fully Funded Traineeship.
- The stipend amounting to (450) US dollars is intended to cover living expenses such as Accommodation, Meals, Pocket Expenses, and Incidentals.
- ISEDC will assist in obtaining modest housing for the fellows.
- UNESCO will pay for your Round Airfare Expenses.
- UNESCO will pay travel allowance amounting to US$100.
- Health insurance.
- Applicants will be trained under the supervision of a Host.
About UNESCO Russia Fellowship:
The aim of this fellowships programme is to enhance the capacity-building and human resources development in the area of sustainable and renewable energy sources in developing countries and countries in transition. The training activities in the framework of these fellowships are tenable in specialized institutions in the Russian Federation. The medium of instruction will be English. UNESCO will solicit applications from the developing countries and countries in transition.
In line with the strategy and objectives of the approved UNESCO Programme and Budget for the Fellowships Programme Section, the UNESCO Category II International Center for Sustainable Energy Development (ISEDC) in Moscow (Russian Federation) is offering twenty (20) fellowships of four weeks (4) duration each in 2020.
No. of Fellowships:
UNESCO Will Select 20 Applicants. Priority attention is given to the following candidatures:
- The disadvantaged
- From the Least Developed Countries
- From the Member States of Africa.
Check amazing opportunity DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020 (Fully Funded).
AFRICA (46 Member States)
Angola*, Benin*, Botswana, Burkina Faso*, Burundi*, Cameroon, Cape Verde*, Central African Republic*, Chad*, Comoros*, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo*, Djibouti*, Equatorial Guinea*, Eritrea*, Ethiopia*, Gabon, Gambia*, Ghana, Guinea*, Guinea-Bissau*, Kenya, Lesotho*, Liberia*, Madagascar*, Malawi*, Mali*, Mauritius, Mozambique*, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda*, Sao Tome and Principe*, Senegal*, Seychelles, Sierra Leone*, Somalia*, South Africa, Eswatini, Togo*, Uganda*, United Republic of Tanzania*, Zambia*, and Zimbabwe
ARAB STATES (15 Member States)
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania*, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan*, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Yemen*.
ASIA and THE PACIFIC (39 Member States)
Afghanistan*, Bangladesh*, Bhutan*, Cambodia*, China, Cook Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kiribati*, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic*, Malaysia, Maldives*, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar*, Nauru, Nepal*, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa*, Solomon Islands*, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor – Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu*, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu*, Viet Nam
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN (32 Member States)
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti*, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
EUROPE (22 Member States)
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Montenegro, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovak Republic, The Republic of North Macedonia, Turkey, and Ukraine
ASSOCIATE MEMBER STATE (1)
Note: Every Member State is requested to Mention not more than two (2) candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program:
- Holder of at least a Bachelor Degree
- Proficient in the English language
- Not more than 35 years of age.
(a) All applications should be endorsed by the National Commission for UNESCO and must be duly completed in English or French with the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
- The prescribed UNESCO fellowship application form;
- Six photographs;
- Certified photocopies of Diplomas;
- Certificate of English Language proficiency;
- Subsequently, for those who have been selected, the UNESCO medical examination form duly completed by a recognized physician (not more than four months before the actual date of studies). The prescribed form of which will be sent along with the letter of award. Expenses incurred in the constitution of the medical dossiers will not be reimbursed.
(b) Files which are incomplete or received after the deadline for the submission of applications and candidatures, and do not fulfill the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
(c) Each invited Member State is requested to nominate not more than two (2) candidates.
Selection of Beneficiaries:
- The final selection of beneficiaries lies with ISEDC.
- The National Commission of selected fellows will be duly informed by UNESCO and the letter of award will immediately follow.
- UNESCO will authorize the departure of beneficiaries who have completely complied with the requirements stipulated in the letter of award.
- Candidates not informed of their selection by 1st September 2019 should consider that their applications have not been approved.