Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Fellowships 2020 in India:
Applications are invited from Indian Students to apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Fellowships 2020 in India. As knowing the power of education, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is pleased to offer its IIT-KGP Scholarships for the brilliant students for the academic year 2020-2021. It offers broad-based business, professional and executive development programs as well as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, and Doctoral degree programs for the students. Also apply for Korean Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
For this educational award, those students are eligible who is a citizen of India. This study program is providing financial assistance for any degree coursework during the first year of study in India.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is established in 1951 to train scientists and engineers after India attained independence. IIT-KGP provides broad-based education, helping students to achieve their professional skills and acquire the best-in-class capabilities in their respective disciplines. It is a hub of knowledge creation that prioritizes the frontier areas of national and global importance. Must check SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Fellowships Details:
- University: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship benefits: Varies
- Eligible nationality: Indian Students
- Award country: India
- Last Date: Open.
If you want to Study Free in USA then apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in United States (Fully Funded).
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Fellowships IIT-KGP is offering financial assistance for students to pursue academics, accommodation, research, entrepreneurship and international travel for competitions. Along with, it provides the following:
- Merit cum Means Scholarship
- Inspire Scholarship
- Free Mess and Pocket Allowance
- My Imprint Special Assistance
- Organisational Scholarships & Fellowships
- Alumni Scholarships & Awards
- SGR International Travel Grant
- Incubation Support for Student Enterprises.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for students from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grants are accessible for any degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for master’s study, and must have a master degree for doctoral research.
For applying to Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Fellowships you have to submit these documents:
- Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For entry, claimants are recommended to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to have excellent English language skills.
How to Apply for IIT-KGP Scholarships?
For applying to Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Fellowships, students need to take admission for any degree study at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. After taking acceptance, you can be eligible to apply for the IIT-KGP Scholarships.