Masters Global Support Award 2019 in UK for International Students:
All international applicants who want to pursue their postgraduate degree in UK must apply for Masters Global Support Award 2019.
This educational award is specially designed for international students and has the motive to support their postgraduate studies at Ulster University.
At this university, the applicant’s has good accommodation space with an excellent teaching facility and the advantage of learning from the award-winning teachers. It also offers a wide range of discipline for its applicants.
You may also like:
- LCBS Master Scholarship in UK 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Asian Development Master Scholarship 2019 (Fully Fundd)
Masters Global Support Award in UK Details:
- University: Ulster University
- Degree Level: Masters
- Award: £3,000
- Apply: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 20
- Nationality: International aspirants
- Program country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 31 July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Masters Global Support Award 2019:
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must classify as an international, self-funding student who holds an offer for full-time studies at one of the university campuses in Northern Ireland in September 2019. And pay your £2,000 deposit by 31 July 2019.
How to Apply for Masters Global Support Award in UK for International Students
You need to take admission in a postgraduate course delivered in the university campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee). Then complete the online application form for scholarsip.
- Qualification: The minimum requirement for this program is an undergraduate degree.
- Language: All participants are advised to demonstrate the English language ability and satisfy the requirements of the English language.
Total 20 award will be given and each will worth £3,000 as a tuition fee. This award is composed of Ulster’s £2,000 International Postgraduate Scholarship plus an additional £1,000.