Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 in Australia:
The University of Queensland is giving the Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students for pursuing their studies in Australia.
The opening of this award is made for applicants from Vietnam and has the purpose of helping their undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at UQ.
The university is a state of the art facility. It offers a wide range of disciplines and has experienced faculty for teaching applicants in the best way possible. Along with these facilities, it also provides financial help for those applicants who need it.
You may also like:
- Masters Global Support Award 2019 in UK for International Students
- LCBS Master Scholarship in UK 2020 (Fully Funded)
Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 Details:
- University: The University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Degree Level: BS and MS
- Award: $5,000 – $10,000
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: Vietnam
- Program country: Australia
- Last Date: 30 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 in Australia:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not undertake any studies in Australia.
- Not simultaneously hold another grant.
- Receive an offer to study the chosen program at the university.
How to Apply for Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship
Applicants must separately seek admission to their programs of choice and must be accepted for admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate before being awarded the program. Once your admission is being confirmed at the university, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Documents: You need to submit your offer letter of studying, curriculum vitae or resume, personal/motivational statement, and one reference letter.
- Language: If your native language is not English, so you might be asked to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Award Benefits: The educational award has a value of $5,000 – $10,000 for the first semester of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in 2020.