LCBS Master Scholarship in UK 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited for LCBS Master Scholarship in UK 2020. The award is provided to all international applicants. It is fully funded scholarship at De Montfort University in the UK.
The university is giving this opportunity to high achieving international students for undertaking postgraduate studies at DMU.
At DMU, students will have all the necessary requirements for completing their studies in a proper way. They will learn from some of the best university teachers.
You may also like:
- Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
- Fulbright Indigenous Award 2019 (Fully Funded) for Australian Students
LCBS Master Scholarship in UK 2020 Details:
- University: De Montfort University
- Department: Leicester Castle Business School
- Degree Level: Masters
- Award: Fully Funded
- Apply: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 5
- Nationality: International Applicants
- Program country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 31 July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for LCBS Master Scholarship in UK 2020 for International Students:
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for Business Management in Sport MSc, Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc, Business of Motorsport MA, Creative Enterprise MSc, Global Banking and Finance MSc, Global Finance and Investment MSc, Global MBA, and Intercultural Communication MA course with the Leicester Castle Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time master student who wishes to start their studies in September 2019.
- Also, hold an offer to admission from the school in the given course at the university.
How to Apply for LCBS Full Postgraduate funding for International Students in UK
After being enrolled in University, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Required Documents: You need to provide a 500-word statement which should cover, why you should be awarded the award?, your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study?, how you would make a positive contribution to the school during your studies?, and how a School program would benefit you in the future?.
- Admission Requirements: A First Class degree or equivalent undergraduate Merit/Distinction award is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The program is offering full-fee for masters degree with an additional stipend of £5,000 which can be used for accommodation and living costs.