Asian Development Master Scholarship 2019 (Fully Fundd):
Applications are invited to Apply for the Asian Development Scholarship 2019 for Master Degree students in East-West Center University, Hawaii, USA. The Asian Development Scholarship is a Fully Funded Award which covers all expenses.
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers postgraduate scholarship for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
ADB scholarship is One of the Most prestigious and Famous scholarships for international students around the world. A Wide Range of Academic Disciplines is available.
You may also like:
- Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Jobs July 2019 in Pakistan
- Freemasons Master Scholarship 2019 in New Zealand
Asian Development Scholarship 2019 Description:
- Scholarship country: East-West Center University, Hawaii, USA
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Degree Level: Masters
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Last Date: 01 December 2019
ADB Currently is also offering Scholarships in the New Zealand and Australia. The Links are given below.
ADB Scholarship will Cover:
ADB Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students in the USA.
- Full Tuition fees.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to the United States.
- The basic cost of living in the USA.
- Health and medical insurance in the United States.
- Airfare from the USA, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
List of Fields Available in ADB Scholarship:
Business Administration, Economics, Geography, Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track), Natural Resources & Environmental Management, Ocean and Resources Engineering, Oceanography, Pacific Island Studies, Public Administration, Sociology, Tropical Plant & Soil Science, Urban and Regional Planning, Master of Law.
Asian Development Scholarship Eligible Countries:
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam
Eligibility Criteria Asian Development Scholarship 2019
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme to Check Your Country Name.
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.