Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021 in UK:
Applications are invited to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021 in United Kingdom. All Students from Africa are eligible to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021 in UK. African Students those who want to study in University of Edinburgh UK are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarship is available to pursue Masters Degree program from UK. Also apply for Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2021 in United Kingdom (Fully Funded).
Mastercard Foundation scholarship for African students is partnered with the University of Edinburgh in order to bring great leadership and academic program for postgraduate degree-seeking students. This scholarship program in the UK will facilitate transformative leadership qualities in the candidates. Up till now, this program has supported the leadership and educational development of more than 30,000 young people by committing over $700 million.
University of Edinburgh was founded in 1582 is a Research University in Europe. It is the Sixth Oldest University. According to QS World University Rankings, it is ranked at 20th in the world.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021:
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility nationality: Africa
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 30 October 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Don’t forget to apply for Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded).
Also check Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021 in United Kingdom is a Fully Funded Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree from UK. The scholarship detail is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be given.
- Expenses for accommodation will be covered
- Maintenance will be provided.
- Students will be encouraged to participate in work-based placements and mentorship activities.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can select any study filed from given below academic fields and majors for Masters Degree Program.
- MSc Food Security
- MSc Finance, Technology, and Policy
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Design Informatics
- MA Design for Change
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Check Eiffel Excellence Scholarships 2021 by French Government (Fully Funded).
To be eligible for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates belonging from the Sub-Saharan Africa region can apply.
- Candidates seeking a postgraduate degree can apply.
- A candidate must be a bachelor’s degree holder no later than September 2020.
- The applicant must have community service and leadership experience.
- An applicant must represent his economic and financial circumstances for pursuing education outside his home country.
- The applicant should be able to qualify for admission academically in his degree of interest.
- An applicant should not be enrolled in any other postgraduate degree on scholarship previously.
The last date to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021 in the UK is 30th October 2020.
How to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships?
Candidates have to follow the given below steps to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2021 in United Kingdom.
- An applicant should apply for the scholarship first if he is applying for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- If an applicant gets selected for the scholarship, the team will assist him to get admission in his field of interest at the University of Edinburgh.
- At the university degree finding portal, applicants will find further information about how to apply for each degree or scholarship at the University of Edinburgh.