BRAC University International Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invites to apply for the BRAC University International Scholarship 2021 in Bangladesh. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for BRAC Need Based Scholarship 2021. All talented students with any nationality are encouraged to apply and undertake their Undergraduate Degree or Postgraduate Degree from BRAC University. The award is available for the academic year of 2020-21. Also apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors available at the University under this scholarship. The Need Bases BRAC Scholarship will provide 100% Tuition Fee and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) and also Food and Free Accommodation Allowance will be given to needy students.
BRAC University was Established in 2001 and it is a Private Research Institution. The aim of this institution is to provide an excellent high quality education with a focus on professional development to its national and international students. In 2019 according to QS World University Ranking it was ranked at 1st in the country. You may also apply for Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand (Funded).
BRAC University International Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: BRAC University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Bangladesh
- Last Date: Apply at any time.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
BRAC University International Scholarship 2021 in Bangladesh for International Students will give 100% Tuition Fee and provide other fees (example Semester Fees, Lab Fees, Library) and also provide Food and Accommodation to its students.
List of Available Study Fields:
The university is offering almost all study areas for Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree programs. List of all available study fields for BRAC University International Scholarship are given below:
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Laws [LL. B. (Hons.)]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science In Physics
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Anthropology
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics & Electronics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic And Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical And Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Social Science in Economics
Postgraduate Degree Programs:
- MA in English
- MA in Governance and Development
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Bank Management
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Masters in Procurement and Supply Management
- MA in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master in Computer Applications
- Master in Disaster Management
- Master of Development Studies
- Master of Public Health
- Executive MBA
- M.S. In Biotechnology
- M.Sc./M.Engg. in Computer Science and Engineering
- MEd & PGD in Educational Leadership & School Improvement
- MSc & PGD in Early Childhood Development
- Master of Science (M. Sc.)/Master of Engineering (M. Engg.) in Electrical And Electronic Engineering
To be eligible to apply for BRAC University International Scholarship 2021, applicants have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants from any country with any nationality are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- To apply for Bachelors Degree applicants must have High School Certificate. (Admission Requirements)
- To Apply for Masters Degree program, candidate must have bachelors degree transcript and Degree certificate. (Admission Requirements)
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate have a minimum CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4 and students have to maintain this criteria in all semesters.
- If a Student fails to maintain this above criteria then, candidate will be entitled to a Tuition Fee for next two semesters in which he/she will have to get required CGPA otherwise award will be dismissed.
There is no last date to apply for BRAC University Need Based Scholarship 2021 for International Students. Applicants can apply anytime in the year.
How to Apply for BRAC University International Scholarship?
If you are interested to apply for BRAC University International Scholarship 2021, then National Applicants are suggested to download these forms for undergraduate Degree Program and postgraduate Degree Program. International Aspirants can download their application form here. Download and complete these applications and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), Brac University. Also the official advertisement link is given below: