Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Qatar. All International Students, Domestic & Qatari students who want to study free in Qatar are eligible to apply for Scholarships in Qatar. Qatar University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for the degree of Master’s, PhD, PharmD and for Diploma. The University of Qatar currently offers 29 Master’s, 9 Diplomas, 20 PhD’s, and 2 Doctoral programs. All courses are taught in English. The scholarship is available for academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for Open Doors Russian Government Scholarships 2021 in Russia (Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by the university under this award to pursue postgraduate degree program in Qatar. This scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad.
Qatar University was established in 1973 and is the only public research university in the country. More than 16,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. Must apply for SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2021 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: Qatar University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD, PharmD, Diploma
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International aspirants
- Award country: Qatar
- Last Date: 22 October 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
If you want to study in Australia then apply for Graduate Research Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2021 for Students all over the world will cover the following expenses:
- Exemption From Course Tuition Fees.
- Provision of University Accommodation.
- Textbooks Fees Exemption.
- Annual Round Trip Airfare Ticket.
Types Scholarships in Qatar University:
Multiple Scholarships offered at Qatar University. The Details of each scholarship at the Qatar University is given below:
- Competitive Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarship (Internal Scholarships, External Scholarships)
- H.H. the Emir of Qatar’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- Outstanding Performance Scholarship
- Non-Competitive Scholarships
- GCC States Scholarships (Embassies)
- GCC Qatari Certificate Scholarships
- Children of Qatar University Employees Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
- College of Education Diploma Scholarships
- Short Scholarships for the Arabic Program for Non-Native Program
Note: International Students from all over the world are Only Eligible for “Qatar University Scholarship”.
Available Academic Fields:
All academic fields and majors are offered by Qatar University for International Students. Please Check Your Fields and Majors below.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- PhD in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- PhD in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
- College of Business & Economics
- PhD in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing.
College of Education:
- Master of Arts in Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
College of Engineering:
- PhD in Engineering-Architecture
- PhD in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Science
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Engineering Management
- PhD in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
College of Law:
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
College of Medicine:
- PhD in Medical Sciences
College of Pharmacy:
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
College of Sharia and Islamic Studies:
- PhD in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations.
College of Health Sciences:
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master in Genetic Counselling
For more information about offered degree program Click Here
- International Students, Qatar Residents are Eligible. All Nationalities are Welcome.
- Applicants who have earned a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
Admission Requirements for PhD candidates:
- Applicant must have a Master’s Degree or Higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT) are necessary to apply for all PhD degree programs offered in English.
- To Check Specific Requirements for ever Department / College (Click Here)
Admission Requirements for Master candidates:
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- To Check Specific Requirements for ever Department / College (Click Here).
Application Deadline and Timeline:
For Spring Semester 2021:
|20 Sep 2020||Open graduate online admissions application for all applicants including new, non-degree and visiting applicants (Except Fall 2020 graduates)|
|22 Oct 2020||Close graduate online admission application for all applicants|
|06 Dec 2020||Deadline for accepted and Visiting and Non-Degree applicants to submit all required documents including official transcripts and test scores to Admission Department|
|10 Dec 2020||Admissions Department announces admission decisions for all graduates|
|10 Jan 2021||Classes begin, Start of application for Defer Request|
|14 Jan 2021||Last day of add/drop period for all students and defer admission.|
For Fall Semester 2021:
|22 Nov 2020||Open graduate online admissions application for all applicants including new, non-degree and visiting applicants (Except Summer 2021 graduates)|
|22 Feb 2021||Close graduate online admission application for all applicants|
|29 Apr 2021||Deadline for accepted and Visiting and Non-Degree applicants to submit all required documents including official transcripts and test scores to Admission Department|
|09 May 2021||Admissions Department announces admission decisions for all graduates,|
|15 Aug 2021||Classes begin, Start of application for Defer Request|
|19 Aug 2021||Last day of add/drop period for all students and defer admission.|
How to Apply for Scholarships in Qatar:
All International Students, & Qatari Students must Submit an Online Application Form through Online Application Portal. The Link of the Application Portal & Official website link is given below: