DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 in Germany. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for DAAD Scholarships in Germany. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships for all students to Pursue a Masters Degree, MPhil Degree or Short Course from best universities of Germany. Fresh graduates and result awaiting student can also apply for DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship. Also apply for Bilkent University Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 in Turkey.
DAAD is going to offer scholarship to Students from all over the world to undertake admission in Masters, MPhil or in Short courses in the academic fields of Visual Communication and Film, Fine Art, Architecture, Design, Music.
The Scholarship duration is 12 to 24 months depending upon the course selected and university. German Government Scholarship will provide all the necessary expenses to complete your degree from world’s top Universities in Germany. Must check Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Canada (Fully Funded).
DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Offered by: German Government
- Degree level: Masters, MPhil, Short Course
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
- Last Date: 30 Sep, 15 Oct, 30 Nov 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this award Asia Pacific University MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 in Germany for students around the world is a Full Free Scholarship which will cover all the expenses to complete degree from Germany. Detail is given below:
- DAAD will provide 850 Euro of Monthly Stipend
- Provide funds to do German Language Course for 2, 4 or 6 months
- Will give Travel Allowance for round trip
- Contributions to Health Insurance and Accidents in Germany
- Study and Research subsidy
- Monthly Rent Subsidy where Applicable,
- Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship:
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for award.
- The candidate must hols a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent from University.
- You must completed your last degree 6 years ago not older than 6 years.
- Applications Must be Submitted in German or English.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate i.e IELTS or TOFEL is required.
- All Masters courses have further additional requirements that must be Fulfill by Applicant.
The last date to apply for DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is different for every program offered. For Architecture the deadline is 30th September 2020, For Music 15th October 2020, For Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication, and Film is 30th November 2020.
How to Apply for DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship?
To apply for DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 in Germany there is an Online Application System. You have to apply Online as well as have to Post Document. To apply for each offered program you need to visit their official Website Given below: