International Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2020 in USA:
Applications are invited to apply for the Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2020 in USA. The scholarship is available for International Students for Bachelor’s degree at Pittsburg State University for the session 2020/21. Also apply for Sussex Graduate Scholarship 2020 in UK.
Founded in 1903, Pittsburg State University is a public institution that offers a wide range of degree programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,402, with a gender distribution of 51 percent male students and 49 percent female students. Must check Cambridge University Scholarship 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
- University or Institution: Pittsburg State University
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Up to $2,000
- Eligible nationality: International Candidates
- Country: United States
- Last Date: 1 February 2020.
The sponsorship will provide the amount of up to $2,000 first year in the form of a tuition waiver for eligible candidates.
Also check ARES Master Scholarship in Belgium 2020 (Fully Funded).
Check Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded).
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record. Applicant must apply as an international undergraduate or Intensive English Program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter they will be automatically considered for the grant. Awards are based on the application for admission on a first-come basis
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, official TOEFL or IELTS or PTE score results are required by the university.