International Internship Program in Taiwan 2021 (Fully Funded):
Applications are opened to apply for the International Internship Program 2021 in Taiwan. All the International Students having BS or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for the Internship in Taiwan. TIGP SIP Program is a Fully Funded Internship program which take place during July and August. The duration of the Summer Internship in Taiwan is 2 Months. There is No Application Fee and No Language Proof Required. Also apply for EPFL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
International Internship Program in Taiwan 2021 Brief Description:
- Duration: 2 Months (July, August)
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International Students
- Location: Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan or Partner University
- Internship country: Taiwan
- Last Date: 29 February 2020.
The Taiwan Summer Internship is a Fully Funded International Internship Program. All Expenses Covered Free Internships abroad.
- On-Campus Off-Campus Accommodation.
- NTD 30,000/Month-tax free (USD 1000) for Two Months.
- TIGP will Provide a Monthly Stipend of NTD 20,000/Months and the Sponsoring faculty will provide Additional Monthly Stipend of NTD 10,000/Month.
- In addition, Half of the Cheapest Round-Way Airfare at Economy Class. (Only the Cheapest Routes will be Reimbursed).
About the Taiwan International Internship:
This program typically takes place during July and August from 1st May – 31st August 2020. At the end of the internship, interns are required to submit a report and/or give a presentation about their research projects.
- Orientation: Introduction to Academia Sinica and Taiwan International Graduate Program.
- Visits to TIGP Partner Institutions and Sightseeing/Field Trips.
- Basic or Fundamental Free Chinese Language Classes.
- Internship Report/Poster Presentation.
- Certificate Awarding Ceremony.
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing.
You can also apply for International Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2020 in USA.
The Eligibility Criteria is for all International Students with any nationality from around the world.
- All International Students are Eligible for TIGP Summer Internship.
- Undergraduate Students who will have been conferred a B.S. degree by August 2021 (Or students who will have been conferred a B.S.＋M.S. Dual Degree by August 2021.)
- Students pursuing a Master’s Degree and holding a B.S. Degree.
- Individuals holding a B.S. or Master’s degree (students pursuing a Ph.D. degree are not eligible for this category).
There is Online Application System for Taiwan International Internship. Complete the Online Application Form. The Link of the Online Application and Official Advertisement is given below: