ARES Master Scholarship 2020 in Belgium:
Applications are invited to apply ARES Scholarship 2020 in Belgium. ARES is Fully Funded Scholarships for International students for Master’s degree. ARES is also offering Training Courses to enhance professional skills within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium. There is no application fee for apply ARES Masters Scholarship. Also apply for Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded).
ARES Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: International students
- Scholarship country: Belgium
- Last Date: 7 February 2020.
Also check Romania Government Scholarship 2020 BS, MS & PhD.
- International Travel Cost: One round-trip ticket per academic year.
- Living allowance: 1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months
- Registration Fee
- Insurance Fee
Only nationals of the following countries may apply for ARES Scholarship: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, the DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam.
- Be a citizen of a developing country. To be eligible for ARES Scholarship, applicants must be residing and working in their country of origin when they apply.
- Apply only the students from above listed countries.
- Be under the age of 40 for degree programs.
- Have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. Nevertheless, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested, which will be specified below.
- Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country.
- Have good mastery of written and spoken French. For training courses held in another language, it is essential to have a proper level in the course’s language, both written and spoken. We shall insist that the applicant commit to learning French in order to take part in daily life in Belgium.
- Apply for only one training course.
- A certified copy of all your diplomas with their translations (prepared by a sworn translator) in French, unless they have been written in Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
- A transcript of courses taken and grades obtained, in one of the aforementioned languages, year-by-year, for each year of your university or non-university higher education. In the case of failing out, a certification of attendance dated after the month of January of the relevant year. The items must be drawn up by the relevant institutions and must bear their original stamp or be certified copies.
- Official proof of business activities and/or certifications of employment for the last five years (2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals in your field of work or from the world of academia.
- An official certificate of citizenship (document certifying the applicant’s nationality, and not a birth certificate), issued by the municipal civil authority, an embassy, consulate, Ministry of Justice, etc.
Selection criteria for ARES Scholarship:
Based on the study, supporting documents which you will send with the application form and academic achievements, also on the basis of answers of following questions:
What motivated you to apply to this particular program and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University? (OBS! we mean the study program, not the scholarship!)
How do the program objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
ARES Scholarship application process is not online. Download the Application Form and fill it properly and attach all required documents and send it to the following mail address: rue Royale 180, 1000 Brussels, Belgium۔