International Sports Scholarship at University of the West of England 2020
Sports Scholarship 2020 in UK for International Students:
Applications are invited for Sports Scholarship 2020 in UK for International Students. If you want to begin your educational journey in the United Kingdom, then you must take a look at the International Sports program which is organizing by the University of the West of England in the UK.
The educational award is available for high performing international athletes and it has a motive of helping them in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the University of the West of England, Bristol.
At this UWE, the candidates will have a variety of degree courses and exceptional students support. It also provides many funding opportunities for both Home and International students to pursue their education in a good way.
You may also like:
- MS, PhD King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia
- MS, PhD Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 for International Students
Sports Scholarship 2020 in UK for International Students Details:
- University: The University of the West of England
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship award: 30% tuition fee + other benefits
- Number of Scholarships: 30
- Eligible nationality: International Aspirants
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: Open
Eligibility Criteria for International Sports Scholarship at University of the West of England 2020:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can join a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must satisfy the following requirements-
- Demonstrate excellence in their chosen sport
- Represent UWE Bristol in BUCS competitions and raise the profile of their sport through high achievement
- Satisfy UWE Bristol entry requirements
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another UWE Bristol tuition fee discount.
- The candidates are suggested to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can register their interest by contacting Performance Sport Officer, Guy Coles at for the grant.
- Documents: At the time of admission, students might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should have an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program.
- Language: The candidates have to demonstrate the English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Award benefits: Scholarship covers 30% of the tuition fee and other benefits.