Fully Funded HEC Master’s Scholarship 2020 in Thailand:
Applications are open now from Higher Education Commission Pakistan for the HEC Master’s Scholarship 2020 in Thailand Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program. This Scholarship For Pakistani Students in Thailand is to pursue a Master Degree.
The Scholarship is Fully Funded & all the expenses of the participant will be covered. A wide range of academic fields/Majors is available From Science to Pharmacy, Medical Sciences, etc. The Duration of the Thailand Scholarship for Pakistani Students is 2 Years.
All awards will be made on the basis of the Academic Merit, Potential of the candidate. The academic classes will be start in August 2020.
You may also like:
- Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 for International Students
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 For Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) 2020 Fully Funded
Fully Funded HEC Master’s Scholarship 2020 in Thailand Brief Description:
- Scholarship country: Thailand
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Last Date: 24 September 2019
HEC Thailand Scholarship coverage:
As Stated above, This is Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani students in Thailand. All the Expenses will be covered.
- All Tuition fee and all other Academic Fees
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Monthly Stipend
- Book Allowance
- Health insurance and others.
Refresher will tentatively commence in June 2020 while the academic program will commence in August 2020.
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
Please keep ready two sets of CGI Application Form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Research proposal
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees and Transcripts
- Two passport size photographs
- Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional)
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
However, at the time of HEC Online Application to HEC, You don’t need o send hard copies of above-mentioned documents. The above documents will be asked by HEC from the shortlisted applicants only at a later stage of the selection process.
- The Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria
- Under 30 years of age as on 30th October 2019.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
- First Download: CGI Application Form (CLICK HERE)
- Second Download: Medical history and report form (CLICK HERE)
Apply online at HEC website. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”.
After submission of the Application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed already).
Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/– (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad.
All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.