Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship 2020. Government of Ireland Scholarships are one of the prestigious and famous scholarships for International Students to pursue a Masters’s, MPhil or PhD Degree. Also apply for Lanzhou University Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded) Chinese Government Scholarship.
The Scholarship in Ireland will be awarded to Students from Non-Europen Countries to study full-time in Ireland. It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021.
All-Academic Fields & Disciplines are available & Approved. The Duration is the One Year Taught Master Program, One Year Research Program or 3-4 Year PhD Program. Further Details about the Ireland Government Scholarship are given below.
The aim of the 2020 GOI-IES scheme is to reflect Ireland’s engagement in target partner countries. The scheme is operated in the higher education sector and funded in partnership between the Government and the higher education institutions (HEIs). Scholarships will be branded as prestigious awards reflecting the core messages about Ireland as a centre of international education. It is expected that for every scholarship winner, awareness of Ireland will be raised among many more potential students. Must check UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowship Program 2020 in Russia (Fully Funded).
International Education Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Degree level: Master, MPhil, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: 60
- Eligible nationalities: International
- Award country: Ireland
- Last Date: 27 March 2020.
Study Free in Korea by Applying in Korean Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
International Education Scholarship for International Students will cover the following expenses of the Participants given below. Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
Who can apply?
Note: The International Education Scholarship Period is Only 1 Year
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Program
- One year of a Research Program (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters
- 3-4-year PhD Program
- The final year of an Undergraduate Program.
Fields & Majors:
The aim of the Irish Research Council International Education Scholarship Program is to support or intending to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline.
- Social Science.
List of Universities:
Available universities for International Education Scholarship are given below:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology.
The last date to apply for the International Education Scholarship 2020 For International Students is 27 March 2020. The Results will be on 1st June 2020.
How to Apply?
You need to create an Online Application for the International Education Scholarship 2020 in Ireland. The Link of the Official website is given below: