Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship 2020. Government of Japan is offering Scholarships at Toyohashi University of Technology. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarships for the degree of Master’s and PhD. The Duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship is 2 Years whereas for Doctoral Degree Scholarship is 3 Years. Also apply for Sussex Graduate Scholarship 2020 in UK.
Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for Japanese Scholarships. You can submit an English Language proficiency certificate from your university for the MEXT Japan Scholarship 2020 to Study in Japan on Scholarship. Also check Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2020 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International candidates
- Scholarship country: Japan
- Last Date: 31 January 2020.
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are Full Free Scholarships for International Students in Japan & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- Arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket will be provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees will be Borne by the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship.
Must apply for Cambridge University Scholarship 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
About the MEXT Japan Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Duration of Scholarship
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
Fields of Study:
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management.
- All International Students outside Japan. Eligible Nationalities: CHECK HERE
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
Applicants first check their Eligibility Criteria and the field in which they are interested. Then Applicants look for the prospective Supervisor or professor and contact them. The List of Faculty Members: https://www.tut.ac.jp/english/schools/faculty/.
After obtaining the supervisor’s acceptance, send the necessary documents before the deadline to:
Atten: Prof. (Your prospective supervisor name)
Department of (your department name)
Toyohashi University of Technology, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi, 441-8580, Japan