International Excellence Masters Scholarship 2020 in UK:
Applications are Invited to apply for the Dean’s International Excellence Masters Scholarship at Leeds University business school in the United Kingdom. The scholarship is for international students from all over the world to pursue a Master’s Degree in all subjects available at the University of Leeds, UK.
The scholarship will cover all your tuition fees. The selection will merely be based upon academic records and personal capabilities. Don’t miss the opportunity and submit a completed application before the deadline. Also apply for Birmingham University Free Online Courses 2020 in UK.
The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science. Leeds is ranked nationally between 10 and 14. The university is ranked as the 31st best in Europe and was ranked 93rd in the QS World University Rankings.
International Excellence Masters Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of Leeds
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Full Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 30 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Excellent opportunity in America University of Michigan Dean’s Scholarship 2020 in USA for International Students.
Also check Coventry University Scholarships 2020 in UK.
International Excellence Masters Scholarship is Full Free award for Students from all over the world which covers the Complete Tuition fee for Masters Degree.
Eligibility Criteria for UK Scholarships:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer letter from the University for the applied program.
- Outstanding academic record.
- Demonstrate how to strive for achieving excellence in professional and personal goals by experience and co-curricular activities.
- Able to explain how studying in this university will help you to achieve.
- Personal Statement
- Degree certificate and academic transcripts (if you are still studying, provide partial/interim transcripts showing your performance so far)
- English Language Proficiency
- Ccanned copies of any UK visas/permits you currently hold or have previously held, if you are applying as an international student
The last date to apply for Dean’s International Excellence Masters Scholarships in UK is 30th April 2020.
How to Apply for International Excellence Scholarship?
You need to apply for Masters degree first to avail International Excellence Masters Scholarship, after receiving the offer letter you need to complete and submit below mentioned form: