University of Michigan Dean’s Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Michigan Dean’s Scholarship 2020 in USA. International Students are eligible for this Undergraduate Scholarships to Study Free in USA. The award program is available to all U.S. citizens or permanent residents, Canadian citizens or landed immigrant or Mexican citizens. Also apply for Wellcome International Master’s Fellowships 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
As an inclusive, student-focused institution, the University of Michigan – Dearborn is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, research. Founded in 1959, it provides transformative education nationally and globally. UM-Dearborn offers 43 master’s degree programs, over 100 academic majors and minors, and six doctoral degree or specialist programs. Must check KAIST University Scholarships 2020 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
University of Michigan Dean’s Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of Michigan
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship ward: $16,000
- Nationality: Domestic, Canadian, and Mexican
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 10 April 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Chinese Government Scholarships Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Also apply for International SEASAT Youth Camp 2020 in Taiwan.
- The University of Michigan will provide an annual scholarship of $4,000 for up to four years and each award valued at $16,000 for a period of up to four years.
- Grant renewal is subject to an annual review. Receivers are required to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and maintain a minimum of half-time enrollment.
Eligibility Criteria for Dean’s Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The United States, Canada, and Mexico are eligible for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, or Mexican citizen.
- The international student that holds a valid visa
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- SAT combined score of 1020 or higher (ACT composite score of 20)
- Full-time degree-seeking enrollment at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn
- English Proficiency score of IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550), or MELAB (76).
How to Apply for Scholarships in UK?
- How to Apply: To achieve this application
program, applicants need firstly apply for admission at the UM-Dearborn in the US. After that, candidates can claim the program to support their study at university.
- Supporting Documents: High School Transcript and SAT/ACT scores required to submit with the application. Applicants also submit AFSA) online at studentaid.gov to determine eligibility for all financial aid programs. (UM-Dearborn code: 002326)
- Admission Requirements: Need to download Admission Acceptance Form and submit to – Office of Admissions and Orientation University of Michigan-Dearborn4901 Evergreen Rd. Dearborn, MI 48128-2406
- Language Requirement: Students other than the US must check their English language proficiency