Industrial PhD Scholarship in Computer Science 2020 in Denmark:
Applications are invited to apply for the Industrial PhD Scholarship in Computer Science 2020 in Denmark. Orifarm in cooperation with the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) is pleased to offer the Fully Funded Scholarship in Computer Science. The award program is available for highly motivated graduates to apply for a 3-year PhD scholarship starting in April 2020, or soon after that. Best opportunity to get full PhD program to study in Denmark. Also apply for International Undergraduate Excellence Award 2020 in UK.
Orifarm Group is headquartered in Odense, Denmark founded in 1984. The company has activities in all European countries with sales offices in 9 sales markets. It is the European leader in parallel trading as well as a significant player in the Nordic generics market. Must apply for Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Industrial PhD Scholarship in Computer Science Details:
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International candidates
- Award country: Denmark
- Last Date: 15 March 2020.
If you want to Study Free in Germany then apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020 in Germany.
The PhD position is a 3-year Industrial PhD project funded by Orifarm A/S and Innovation Fund Denmark. Industrial PhD Scholarship in Computer Science will cover the following:
- Winner will receive a rewarding and challenging position in a company with an ambition to reach quality in cooperation with people who bring in new concepts and perspectives.
- Applicants will be employed by Orifarm and will, at the same time, be enrolled as a PhD candidate at SDU – Faculty of Engineering.
Apply for Fully Funded Internship Woods Hole Internship in USA 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are acceptable form all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be granted for PhD study in Computer Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be worthy, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent
- Comfortable learning new programming languages, if needed
- Experience (or a genuine interest) in doing research
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working both independently and within a team
- Interested in longer-term commitment in a growing research group.
- Documents: The application must be in English and must include all the following – 1) A research proposal or description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references), 2) Curriculum Vitae, 3) Certificates/Diplomas (MSc) – Danish or English transcripts, 4) An official document is describing the institutional structure and the grading scheme of the awarding universities and 5) Examples of the most relevant publications (if available) and the applicant’s master thesis
- Entry Requirements: To qualify for admission, applicants must have a relevant degree on a Bachelor’s level as well as an experience with programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, etc.).
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
How to Apply for PhD Scholarship in Denmark?
The PhD study will conduct in the Software Engineering Section at the MærskMc-Kinney Møller Institute (Faculty of Engineering). The title of the project is “Data-driven agent-based simulation for decision support in parallel trading of pharmaceuticals”.
Candidates have to apply through an online application which given on the bottom of the program page and required to upload documents as one PDF file containing all documents.