Woods Hole Internship in USA 2020 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Woods Hole Internship 2020 in USA. Fully Funded Internship is available for International Students in United States. The Woods Hole Summer Internship brings bright, talented students from around the world to spend 10-12 Weeks with world-class Scientists. Undergraduate students can apply for USA Internship. The Woods Hole Summer Fellowship consists of different topics such as studying in any of the fields of science or engineering including but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy. Also apply for RIPS Summer Internship Program 2020 in USA (Fully Funded).
The Internship Dates are Flexible students should arrive between the end of May to Mid-June. The number of fellows varies each year. It ranges from 25-30 per summer.
Woods Hole Internship 2020 Brief Description:
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: United States
- Deadline: 5 February 2020.
May be you are interested in Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
The Woods Hole Internship in USA For International Students is a Fully Funded Paid Internhip for International Students & it will cover all the expenses.
- Monthly Stipend: A Weekly Stipend for the Ten- to Twelve-Week Program. The stipend for the summer of 2020 is $650 Per Week.
- Airfare Tickets: Round-Trip Travel to Woods Hole. The 2020 travel allowance is $700.
- Accommodation: Shared-Room in a shared-unit, with two single beds per room.
- Visa Assistance: International Students will assist fellowships in obtaining the necessary J-1 Visa paperwork.
The Woods Hole Summer Student Fellowship program, WHOI’s aim is to provide promising students with a meaningful first-hand introduction to research in oceanography, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy.
Woods Hole Internship Fields:
Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of Science or Engineering including but not limited to the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Meteorology, Physics, Oceanography, and Marine Policy.
- The programs is open to all the International Students with any Nationality.
- The Program is open to Undergraduate Students.
- Students who will graduate before the fellowship begins are not eligible to apply. Fellowship will start from May 2020.
- Students in a three year Bachelor’s Degree Program, such as those in the UK, must be in their second year
- Students in a five year combined Bachelor/Master’s Degree Program must be in the third year of the program
- Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering including but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
- A current CV or resume
- A current unofficial transcript, a PDF document.
- At least three letters of recommendation from professors. (Recommendation forms are available through the link on the References page.)
- A completed Course Record listing undergraduate coursework by subject category, a primary textbook used for each course, and the grade received for completing the course.
- Personal Statement
- Questions can be directed to: Email: [email protected]
Application Procedure for Woods Hole Internship 2020:
There is Online Application System for Woods Hole Internship. The Link for Application Form and Official website link is given below: