Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020 in Germany:
Applications are opened to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020 in Germany. All International Students, European Union, & German Students are eligible to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship to study free in Germany. Heinrich Boll Foundation will provide 1200 Scholarships to Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students.The German Scholarship is available in all Subjects to all Nationalities. Also apply for Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2020 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Applications will be accepted Online Only. You will Study Degree courses at the state or state-recognized universities in Germany. Heinrich Böll is one of the most important and best-known writers of the Federal Republic of Germany. Further Details about Heinrich Scholarships are given below. Must check Deakin University Scholarship 2020 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Foundation expect their scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020 Brief Description:
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master’s, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Partial Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 1200
- Eligible nationalities: International candidates
- Scholarship country: Germany
- Last Date: 1 March 2020.
No of Scholarships
A total number of 12,00 Scholarships in Germany will be provided to Study in Germany for International Students to all the citizens from around the world.
If you want to Study in Qatar then apply for Qatar University Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Must apply for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany will cover the Basic Expenses to Study in Germany. The Scholarship Benefits details are given below.
For Master Degree Only:
For Doctoral Degree Only:
Type of Scholarships
Heinrich Boll Foundation has two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral).
Degree Level For Master
- For Germans/Foreign Students Educated in Germany: First degree only (Bachelor)
- EU Nationals/Students Not Educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
- Non-EU Nationals/Students1 Not educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
Degree Level for Doctoral
Selection Procedure, Stages & Criteria:
The Heinrich Böll Foundation’s International Scholarships in Germany Consists of three stages given below:
- Submission of Written Application Documents.
- An Interview with a Liaison Lecturer (telephone interviews may also be held).
- Attendance at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one interview and a group discussion.
- There is No age limit.
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent
- A list of Study Certificates to date if you have already commenced your studies
- For foreign applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- Student enrollment certificate
- Written proof of German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer.
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
There is Online Application System to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships. The Link of the Official Website is given below as well as the link to the application form is also given below: