Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 in Hungary. International Students who want to study free in Hungary are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) scholarship is for Master’s degree in Hungary. The international scholarship in Hungary will cover all the expenses. All courses will taught in English. Also apply for Qatar University Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International candidates
- Scholarship country: Hungary
- Last Date: 28 February 2020.
The Hungarian Government Scholarship in Europe will cover the following:
- Application fee and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes.
- Free accommodation.
- Subsistence costs.
- Health insurance.
All of the above-mentioned costs are financed by the Hungarian Government, according to the Agreement between FAO and Hungary in 2007.
The scholarship covers student costs only; family members are not supported within the frame of this program.
If you want to study free in Turkey then apply for Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2020 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Must apply for Qatar University Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
List of Universities:
The following universities and faculties are participating in Hungarian Government Scholarship:
- Szent István University, Faculty of Food Science
- Szent István University, Faculty of Horticultural Science
- Kaposvár University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
Available Academic Fields:
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2020-21 Academic Year:
- MSc in Food Safety and Quality Engineering (Szent István University)
- MSc in Horticultural Engineering (Szent István University)
- MSc in Animal nutrition and feed safety (Kaposvár University).
Also apply for ARES Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Candidates for Hungarian Government Scholarship will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
- Excellent school achievements
- English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Good health
- Age (candidates under 30 are preferred).
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo*, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North-Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
*References to Kosovo shall be understood to be in the context of Security Council Resolution 1244 (1999).
If you interested in Australia the go for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Interested applicants in Hungarian Government Scholarship should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL (to [email protected]) consisting of:
- Complete application form
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV)
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of the certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the local police authority.
All submitted documents must be in English. Documents submitted in any other language will not be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that documents are duly translated and certified by a competent office, and that each document is saved with a name that identifies what it is.
The selection process for Hungarian Government Scholarship as described below applies to scholarships beginning in September 2020. Student selection will take place in two phases:
Phase 1: FAO will pre-screen candidates and submit applications to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary that will send them to the corresponding University as chosen by the applicants. Students must submit only COMPLETE dossiers. Incomplete dossiers will not be considered. Files without names will not be processed.
Phase 2: Selected candidates may be asked to take a written or oral English examination as part of the admission procedure. The participating Universities will run a further selection process and inform each of the successful candidates. Student selection will be made by the Universities only, without any involvement on the part of FAO. Selected students will also be notified by the Ministry.