IACS Youth Summer Camp 2020 in Indonesia:
Applications are opened to apply for IACS Youth Summer Camp 2020 in Indonesia. All International Students are eligible to apply for Fully Funded ICAS Summer Camp Indonesia. ICAS Stands for Indonesia Arts & Culture Camp. This Summer camp is a Non-Degree Program & participants with any academic discipline are eligible to apply. The Duration of the Students summer program in Indonesia will be held from 2 May to 15 Aug 2020 (3 months). Also apply for CRG Summer Internship Program 2020 in Spain (Fully Funded).
IACS Youth Summer Camp 2020 Brief Description:
- Duration: 2 May to 15 Aug 2020 (3 Months)
- No. of awards: 72 Awards Last Year
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International Students
- Host country: Indonesia
- Last Date: 14 February 2020.
Must apply for Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
The ICAS Summer Camp 2020 is a Fully Funded all Expense Covered youth exchange Program. It will cover all the Expenses given below.
- Tuition fee (including extra-curricular activities).
- A Round trip Economy Class Ticket.
- Accommodation (Board and Lodging)
- Local transportation during the program.
- Health insurance (limited).
- Monthly allowance of Rp. 2,000,000.
About IACS Summer Camp:
Camp Location: The Camp will Start with an Orientation held in Jakarta for One Week. During the program, participants will be evenly divided into 6 (six) groups where each group will be placed by the organizing committee to different art centers located in 6 (six) provinces, namely: Bali; West Sumatra; East Kalimantan; East Java; South Sulawesi and Yogyakarta.
The program also has an objective to encourage better understanding amongst participants from member countries through Indonesia’s immensely diverse arts and cultural heritage.
Finally, the program aims to cultivate a culture of cooperation, emerging from direct contact and sharing of cultures amongst people involved in the program, leading to thriving diplomatic relations in the region and worldwide.
If you want to study free in Qatar then apply for Qatar University Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
- ASEAN Member Countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- ASEAN + 3 Countries: China, Japan, South Korea
- East Asia Summit: Australia, India, New Zealand, Russia, United States
- ASEAN Dialog Partners: Australia, Canada, China, European Union, India, Japan, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Russia, and the United States
- ASEAN + European Union Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Countries: United States; Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; The Philippines; Russia; Singapore; Republic of Korea; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; and Viet Nam
- Asia-Europe Meeting Countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam, the ASEAN Secretariat, and the European Union
- Melanesian Spearhead Group: Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu
- Members of South West Pacific Dialog: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New as the original participants of the Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship.
- Africa Region
Study free in Finland and apply for Finland Government Scholarship 2020 in Finland.
These documents should be attached with the Application Form. You can Fill up these Documents in the Microsoft Word, Print it & attach it with Application Form.
- A Motivation Letter
- 2 Passport Size Photos with Red Background
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Academic Transcript or Diploma
- Photocopy of Valid Health Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Candidates should be single, between the ages of 21 to 27 years old with at least a high school diploma.
- Candidates should possess high interest and talent in the arts.
- Arts students with an academic history on Indonesian culture are encouraged to apply
- Participants must follow the whole program, including orientation program and Indonesian Channel.
- Candidates must complete the application form (attached with the official link) and submit it with particulars as mentioned in the official link.
- Basic skill in English is compulsory.
- The applicant with Any Academic Discipline is eligible.
The last date to apply for the IACS Summer Camp Indonesia 2020 Youth Summer Exchange Program For Foreign Applicants is 14th February 2020 & For Indonesian Participants 28th February 2020
How to Apply for IACS Youth Summer Camp:
For Indonesian Applicants: The Application form should be sent to THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, Directorate of Public Diplomacy (Tower Building, 12th Floor, Jl. Taman Pejambon No. 6, Jakarta 10110).
For Foreign Applicants: The Application form must be sent to the Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia in respective countries. The Official Link is given below: