Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2020 in Turkey:
Applications are invited to apply for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2020 in Turkey. Turkiye Scholarship Burslari is Fully Funded Scholarship offered by the Government of Turkey. All International candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply for Turkey Government Scholarships. Almost all academic fields are offered for Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degree in Turkey. Also apply for Cambridge University Scholarship 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
There is No Application Fee to apply for Scholarships in Turkey. Most programs in Turkish universities are in Turkish Language. However, some departments and universities offer programs in English or other languages. Must apply for Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2020 Details:
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International Students
- Scholarship country: Turkey
- Last Date: 20 February 2020.
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Coverage:
Turkey Scholarship is Fully Funded covers all expenses.
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend: 700 TL per month for Undergraduate, 950 TL per month for master’s degree, 1400 TL per month for Doctoral (PhD) program.
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course.
Available Study Fields:
Turkey Government Scholarship 2020 offers all Academic Fields & Majors for all Levels of Study in Turkey. The List of Courses is given below for Turkey Burslari 2020.
CHECK PROGRAM SEARCH HERE
- Bachelor’s Degree: Applicants must be under 21 and have secured at least 70% marks in previous degree.
- Masters degree: Applicants must be under the age of 30 and minimum academic achievement is 75%.
- PhD Degree: Applicants must be under the age of 35 and minimum academic achievement is 75%.
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants is 90%
- Students who are already studying in turkey can not apply for this scholarship.
- Current or previous Turkey citizens are not eligible.
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only).
Also apply for EPFL Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
- Undergraduate: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4-6 years
- Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
- PhD: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
Applications are started from 15th January 2020 and the last date to apply for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is 20th February 2020.
There is Online Application System to apply for Turkey Government Scholarships. Carefully read all instruction in Application and upload all required documents. Online application link and Official Advertisement link is given below: