China Ambassador Scholarship 2019 in UK for International Students:
The university is providing China Ambassador Award for the citizens from the Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Macau in order to complete the undergraduate or master degree program in United Kingdom.
The University of Central Lancashire is a public university which was founded in 1828. In 1992, it has received university status by the Privy Council. The University ranked at 19th number in UK.
The teaching quality of this university is awarded from the Teaching Excellence Framework. It has the association and accreditation from industry leading bodies in the sectors across all the degree level courses.
You may also like:
- Aviva Award 2019 in UK for International Students
- Global Excellence Scholarship 2019 for International Students
China Ambassador Scholarship 2019 Details:
- University: The University of Central Lancashire UK
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Master
- Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Apply: Via Email
- Number of Scholarships: 6
- Nationality: International Students
- Program country: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 31 August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for China Ambassador Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Acceptable Course: The participants can take part in an undergraduate (except MBBS) or Master program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must hold an offer to study at UCLan and remember that you will not be eligible for any other award.
How to Apply for China Ambassador Scholarships 2019:
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are suggested to enroll in an undergraduate or master degree program at the university. Once you received an offer of study at the university, you can complete the application form and send it through email email@example.com
- Requirement for Undergraduate Program: 3 Year leaving certificate from Senior High School with an average grade of 85% or above* or and Graded units AA or AAA for SQA HND students.
- Requirement for Postgraduate Program: 4-year bachelor degree with a minimum average of 80% or above is required.
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.0 (with no component below 5.5) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for bachelors students and IELTS 6.5 (with no component below 6.0) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for masters applicants.
Benefits: The educational awards will cover 50% of the tuition fee for up to 3 years.