ETH Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland:
Applications are opened to apply for ETH Summer Internship 2020 in Switzerland (Fully Funded). Every Year ETH University invites Students from all around the world for the 2 Months Internship. Also apply for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 for Pakistani Students.
ETH Zurich is a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics University in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. All Bachelor’s, Master’s, Graduate Students are Eligible. IELTS OR TOEFL is NOT Required. Also check Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in Qatar (Fully Funded).
ETH Internship 2020 Brief Description:
- University: ETH Zurich
- Duration: 1 July to 31 August 2020
- Internship award: Fully Funded
- Internship country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 15 December 2019
ETH Zurich is a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics University offers internships in the Following Fields:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
The ETH Zurich Summer Internship Program is a paid international internship. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided.
- VISA Fee will be Covered. The ETH Student Exchange office will help fellows with the process.
- Visa Expenses will be covered.
- Accommodation will be organized.
- Monthly Allowance OF CHF1.750 (to Cover Housing & Living Expense)
Explore Swizterland: Fellows have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland in their free time.
- All Students worldwide are eligible.
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics). International Internships for Engineering Students.
- Must have completed at least 2 Years of Education in Bachelors.
- The Program will be Conducted in English. Since Official IELTS OR TOEFL is NOT Required. But will Matter during the Interview.
- CV. Please use the Europass format.
- Official Academic Transcript from your home university.
- Letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page). A good personal statement can be written in half a page and you should aim not to write more than a full A4 page.
Previous Experience Required?
No, we welcome students with a diverse set of experiences and are looking forward to getting to know more about them.
- Application Period: Beginning of November 2019 – 15 December 2019
- Communication of the Admission Decision: Applicants will be notified by email by February 2020.
- Duration of the Program: The program will take place from 1 July – 31 August 2020.
The Application Process is Online for the ETH Zurich Summer Internship. Click on the Link Given below in Red Color. The Official Advertisement is also given below: