ABP Scholarship in Qatar 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited from International Students to apply for ABP Scholarship in Qatar 2020. Bachelor’s students can continue their degree in Qatar by ABP funding for Non-Qatari aspirants. ABP funding 2020 in Qatar will provide academics award to successful candidates.
The Academic Bridge Program is a premier pre-university program established for high school graduates from Qatar and other countries in the region. It is a center of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community.
The program gives candidates excellent opportunities for students to speak directly with prospective employers and work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
You may also like:
- KAIST Scholarship 2020 South Korea for BS, MS and PhD
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 For Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)
- Fully Funded MS, PhD KAUST Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia
ABP Scholarship or ABP Funding 2020 Details:
- Organization: Academic Bridge Program Qatar
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship award: Academic fund
- Apply: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship country: Qatar
- Last Date: 7 Oct 2019 to 30 Nov 2019
Eligibility Criteria for ABP Scholarship in Qatar 2020 for Non-Qatari candidates:
- Eligible Countries: Non-Qatari Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree program at the Academic Bridge Program for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentship is available for the second semester only and on proof of financial need.
For catching ABP funding 2020, aspirants are demanded to be enlisted in the bachelor degree coursework at the Academic Bridge Program. When you will get an enrollment, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Documents: You may ask for a copy of passport, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are recommended to hold the certificates of all previous academic qualifications.
- Language: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Award Benefits: Each successful candidates will get the educational fund for their studies.