HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 for MS and PhD Students (Fully Funded):
Applications are invited from Commonwealth countries students to apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 for MS and PhD Students. Commonwealth Scholarship UK is Fully Funded Scholarship. All candidates who want to study in United Kingdom must apply for Commonwealth Scholarship. Commonwealth Masters Scholarship and Commonwealth PhD Scholarship is available. IELTS will be required if you get nominated and selected by Commonwealth.
Commonwealth Scholarship is Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year & For Ph.D. Duration will be for 3 Years.
You may also like:
- Fully Funded MS, PhD KAUST Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia
- MEXT Scholarship 2020 BS, MS & PhD (Fully Funded)
- University of Bradford Scholarship 2019 in UK for International Students
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 UK Brief Description:
- Organization: Department for International Development UK
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Nationalities: Commonwealth Countries
- Last Date: 30 September 2019
Programs Offered by Commonwealth Scholarship 2020
Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D. scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, for full time Masters and Doctoral study (Ph.D.) at a UK University. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
Approved Tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2018-2019 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- Paid mid-term visit (airfare) to your home country (unless you have claimed or (intend to claim) spouse and/or child allowances during your scholarships, or have received a return airfare to your home country for fieldwork).
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship for MS and PhD Student:
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national and permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Age must not be more than 30 years for Masters & 35 years for Ph.D. at the time of application
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- For Master Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold a first-class degree complete in all aspects in graduate qualification (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA, etc) in the relevant field of study.
- For Ph.D. Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold a first-class degree complete in all aspects in postgraduate qualification (17/18 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study.
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., or Masters at a UK university before September/October 2019 or candidate not has studied at the same level in the UK before.
- Be financially unable to afford study in the United Kingdom without this scholarship.
- HEC may conduct test/interview or both to shortlist candidates.
- Commonwealth UK does not accept direct applications. All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity, therefore, females are encouraged to apply.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose a penalty, as decided by HEC.
- It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that they apply to HEC Online system and EAS online application form simultaneously before the deadline of September 30, 2019, as applications submitted after the deadline shall NOT be entertained in any case. (The Proces sis Given below in the Links)
The Applying Procedure is Long & Detailed information you can found on the Given links below. Also, Check Official Advertisement on HEC Website. You Cannot apply Directly without HEC.